Author Topic: Another magazine question.  (Read 270 times)

Offline Trooper894

Another magazine question.
« on: April 05, 2019, 08:35:25 PM »
Today I received 6 of the CZ Black HD Windowed mags (#11355) from Prepper guns Shop (super service by the way). Noticed that there are some differences in the mags that I received that I've not seen mentioned anywhere else before. 4 mags had WHITE followers, date code stamps on the back spine and at top of both sides is "30" 9x19 over 9x21 & CZ over MAG. 2 of the mags had BLACK followers, NO date code stamps visible anywhere and absolutely NO caliber or other markings of any type anywhere on the mag body. All do have the same 9x19 markings on the endcaps. All of the mags seem to be made identically just marked differently. I'm not really worried, just curious if one of them is a newer "generation" and I'm bored.

Offline motorolanut

• “Character is what you are in the dark.”
Re: Another magazine question.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 07:12:50 AM »
That is interesting.  My only issue is the $10 more than the Manticore or PSA mags in price.  I like the looks but the $30 a pop turns me off.
Virtue has united, death shall not separate

Offline 1000RR

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 09:28:45 AM »
Haven't seen the ones w/white followers - good question.  I've got a couple I purchased at Midway before they went outta stock.  They both have the black followers.

Offline Inspector 12

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 09:36:58 PM »
I decided the two 20 rounders that came with my gun will do until the Magpul 35 rounders ship