Author Topic: TAC SPORT On Gunbroker  (Read 754 times)

Offline canthelpit

TAC SPORT On Gunbroker
« on: April 06, 2019, 09:03:19 PM »
Anyone notice the .40 Tac Sport on Gunbroker: starting bid of $875.00, no reserve, 0 bids with less than 12 hours left?  Seems like a pretty good price...

Offline adrian

Re: TAC SPORT On Gunbroker
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 09:26:59 PM »
     Hiya canthelpit and thx for your thread. Well I'd say all this are relative when it comes to guns and the prices. A forum member has had a 40cal TS upper here since feb,and just dropped the price to 800 or 850,a czc, shiny one and mentioned that would still be a few hundred dollar loss. I've bought and sold them in the 800-1100 range, with them being discontinued not sure how resale will be effected.
    Sold a Bren this week at a 900 loss, so feel price is relative. So 875 if its his reserve price on a gun that if sold new for 1100, aint such a steal of a deal. Be well.

Offline canthelpit

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 10:33:48 PM »
Might not be a screaming deal, but now that they're  NLA from CZ, the supply will dry up pretty quickly.  That suggests rising prices since, I assume, there are still folks out there that would like one.
But, we'll see... 

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 10:43:42 PM »
Might not be a screaming deal, but now that they're  NLA from CZ, the supply will dry up pretty quickly.  That suggests rising prices since, I assume, there are still folks out there that would like one.
But, we'll see...
I wonder. The TSO I so much better ergonomically, the old style TS may not be so sought after.