Author Topic: Finally got an “S”  (Read 514 times)

Offline sfost24688

Finally got an “S”
« on: April 08, 2019, 09:19:16 PM »
Picked up my optics ready subcompact today. This is my first polymer CZ and all I can say is WOW. I absolutely love it. I own two P-01s and a Rami BD, I thought that was the end all set up. Shooting 300 rounds through my P10s today changed my mind. I walked out of the range to find myself purchasing a P10C. Only thing that sucks is I have to wait 31 days to pick it up thanks to the wonderful laws of NJ. I found my new go to, I will be using the “S” as my off duty. Anyone considering this pistol or waiting to get one I personally think it is well worth the wait. Now on to the next battle finding a quality AIWB holster.

Online Squonk

• "Cheerio"
Re: Finally got an “S”
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 09:30:19 PM »
Congrats. I love mine.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 05:16:34 PM by Squonk »

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:48:41 PM »
Welcome to the addiCZion. :) I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the S myself.

Offline flattusmaximus78

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 06:59:59 AM »
Hoping to get one this summer assuming it’s as small and comfy as I’m hoping it is. Glad to see your happy with it thus far!

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 09:18:32 AM »
Good to hear. I'm looking forward to handling one if/whenever they arrive at me LGS. I'm a confirmed hammer guy, but the S is very tempting....

SP-01 Tac

P-07

Offline adrian

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 11:21:26 AM »
     Hiya sfrost24688 and thanks for your thread. Ya mention your gun will be an off duty. Are you LEO,military etc? And if so what does an avg citizen have to wait for a handgun in NJ ?  A conceal carry permit affect the waits? Congrats on the new platform,heard good things,haven't tried one. Have heard in our forum that cz should consider using optics compatable verses optics ready,related to the lack of avail plates to run the optics,and needing to get on a pre order list thats long. Didn't sound like optics was high on your list yet. All look forward to your range report in a few weeks time, be well.

Offline OhioGuy78

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »
Nice! How does it compare size-wise to the Glock 26?

I really like the idea of the "S" but it's kinda chunky -- this is an era of 12 rounds in a near-pocket-pistol after all :)

Offline Joe L

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 06:07:43 PM »
I'm not ready for an S yet, but might be later this year.  I'm just now getting comfortable with the P-10C and have carried Kahr PM-40, CM-9, and PM-9 in the past and am looking forward to just a compact in place of a subcompact for a change. 
Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F

Offline mig1nc

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 02:54:24 AM »
How would you compare the recoil impulse of the S vs C?

Offline Practical Shooter

• Life's just too short
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 08:45:23 PM »
How would you compare the recoil impulse of the S vs C?

I bet you the S has a snappy recoil. That's why I like longer guns, not only for competition,but they are so smooth to shoot.
I wish I was 7 feet tall to carry my F all day long  8)
Nice little gun you have there Squonk.