Author Topic: Can anyone identify what this mag belongs to ?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
Re: Can anyone identify what this mag belongs to ?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 12:58:28 AM »
Feebay just missed it because the info the seller wrote never mentioned capacity and the don't check the  info much beyond that.
, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Offline adrian

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 02:11:08 AM »
     Hiya wingding and thanks for the thread,and sorry you were forced to learn how to upload pics and links. Though you did great on the pic sizing and quality as well.
     So the mags ya got are for the Tanfoglio large frame, thanks to Rubers investigation. When I saw you pic, basically seeing a cz 75 on the left and a TS/CM on the right, hold any 75 vs a TS/CM larger grip size some folks don't like.
     But lets confuse ya just a little more. Tanfoglio is imported by EAA as most often some version of witness ,the mags you bought fit a witness elite, kinda a close clone of the tactical sports/Cmate platform. And suppose its a "fuller frame" compared to the 75. And,just a witness is the size mags you would need,just like cz they have the alloy compacts,poly/alloy,all steel etc, just don't bring the full line to the U.S. and don't provide the network of customer support we have with cz.Canik mags are also compatable, and tight fitting,but don't cover the entire base of the mag. Glad you sorted it all out,sorry you are getting taxed for there sending you something yo can't use. I use discover,if ever issues arise,they sort it out and don't charge extra. Be well.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 04:50:38 AM »
Feebay just missed it because the info the seller wrote never mentioned capacity and the don't check the  info much beyond that.

Yep they were sleeping on this one. You can be sure since the op complained about the purchase the seller probably won't get away with it a second time.

Offline wingding

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 09:21:51 AM »
Adrian,
           Thank You!   Actually it was a great thing to force learn something... Im somewhat of a 'Old School' guy and computer technology it a little ahead of me...... A LOT ahead of me... But I was determined to figure it out or at least give it my best shot.  When some of the members were questioning ebay  or in this case Feebay putting it up... I had to prove it. Now I undertand why the seller was so.....non discriptive about the product.   But now I gained a method to show things here.  So it's ALL GOOD!

It will help in future threads and add some extra background on whatever subject we are dicussing when needed. It's always good to learn something new!

Offline mtang45

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
Yep says 17 round right in the listing. The eBay magazine capacity police were sleeping on that one.

Offline Arndog123

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 08:31:07 PM »
Looks exactly like the mags for my Tanfoglio Match Elite 9mm.  It's a very accurate and soft shooting pistol.  Love the pistol so much I bought the 45 version too.  Here's a pic of them,

anything