Author Topic: Stock pistol handguard  (Read 894 times)

Offline Turner83

Stock pistol handguard
« on: April 11, 2019, 08:18:11 PM »
I just received my tax stamp and bought a pistol barrel. Now I just need to know where to purchase a factory cz pistol handguard. I have searched all over google and even tried finding a used one on eBay/gunbroker. I like the stock look and don?t want an aftermarket handguard. Can someone please help me find somewhere to buy one. Thank you!

Offline adrian

Re: Stock pistol handguard
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 10:41:03 PM »
     Hiya Turner83 and thx for your thread. And seeing its your first post would like to welcome you to the forum from phoenix,arizona.
     I really don't know what your hand guard is for ,or what type of build you requested from the ATF. Is it some type of CZ ?  Perhaps a few pics may help operators with the jist of the project. Sounds like you've seen a pic of what you want and its a factory part,if per chance its a model of CZ, a toll free call to cz-usa and ask for the extension to parts dept. should be able to answer your questions.
    Do let whoever is doing your barrel work see the dimensions you included on your form so the build conforms to what you recorded to the ATF, save a headache down the road. Be well.

Offline Inspector 12

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 11:40:39 PM »
The CZ Custom shop has parts for the Scorpion including some hand guards. Also it seems like CZ seems to use a lot of HB Industries hand guards on their pistols and carbines too.

Offline Turner83

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 03:48:31 PM »

My scorpion is is currently in the 16in rifle configuration with the fax suppressor. I would like to switch it to the sbr configuration like in the picture.

Offline BG ARMORY

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 08:21:55 PM »
ive got a stock hand guard off my scorpion i can sell ya

anything