Author Topic: Need a Little Help  (Read 1619 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: Need a Little Help
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 03:40:10 AM »
I, personally, would let them check it out free of charge. CZ stands behind their products. If you are happy with it as is, go for it and have fun. The RMA is good for about a month, if they emailed it to you.

Offline Bigkev

Need a Little Help
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2019, 10:35:00 AM »
I am no great expert but I just bought a P07 and my first range trip was with Federal 115gr and it fired 200 rounds with zero problems. I did clean the pistol and lubricate it with some light gun oil prior to going to the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JT79

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2019, 10:39:03 AM »
I?m not sure what my initial issue was....I?ve ran approximately 700 rounds of federal 124gr since and haven?t had a single issue. It?s also running SD rounds without issue so I?m very comfortable at this point. I fully trust the gun 100%.

Offline Bigkev

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2019, 10:44:19 AM »
I?m not sure what my initial issue was....I?ve ran approximately 700 rounds of federal 124gr since and haven?t had a single issue. It?s also running SD rounds without issue so I?m very comfortable at this point. I fully trust the gun 100%.

May have just needed a break in. I typically don?t put much store in stoppages before 200 rounds have been fired. I have had a few guns over the years that we?re just tight or had some metal burrs etc that were simply worked out by shooting them. I have never had any trouble out of fiocchi ammo in the past but I usually go for S&B or federal given a choice.

Offline JT79

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2019, 10:50:42 AM »
Yeah I agree, I?ve had some small issues with glocks in the past early in as well. I think it was just a minor hiccup.

anything