Author Topic: GI/CZ  (Read 631 times)

Offline boatdoc

GI/CZ
« on: April 15, 2019, 07:32:39 AM »
Gosh  these  new releases from Guncrafter industries are very appealing to me.

I  love customized CZs even more than production models. I have used  cajun gunworks parts and like the results. Have a couple of CZ  Customs guns and really love  how they look and function.

so many choices   and so little  $$

https://www.guncrafterindustries.com/GI-CZ/

I  just cannot resist one ( or more ) of these. the CCH look is special to me anyway. if they shoot as wellas they look.. happy BD to me!!!

Offline ssqman

Re: GI/CZ
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:51:16 PM »
Kind of reminds me of the Browning Hi Power for some reason. I love the CCH also.
No, Google is not my friend

Offline adrian

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 07:53:18 PM »
     Hiya boatdoc and thx for the thread. And looks like a unique B day present for yourself. Sneak a peek at the mammoth tooth grips ,the 650 dollar ones would compliment the finish. Be well.

Offline Psyop96

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 08:09:36 PM »
A little bit of CCH goes a long way for looks. Nice examples.

Offline boatdoc

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 06:52:16 AM »
     Hiya boatdoc and thx for the thread. And looks like a unique B day present for yourself. Sneak a peek at the mammoth tooth grips ,the 650 dollar ones would compliment the finish. Be well.
thanks a lot
they sound awesome. this gun broke the bank( for now)  the look is unusual. the cch stands out as do the smallparts and the sweet grips. looking forward to my BD  :)

Offline boatdoc

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 06:53:19 AM »
Kind of reminds me of the Browning Hi Power for some reason. I love the CCH also.

not as much as a beretta  doe s but yes it is a hi power looking gun.

the cch make s  the  look

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 06:07:04 PM »
Is it $995 just for the CCH?

Offline whitetail hunter

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 06:50:26 AM »

It reads to me like you supply your gun and they do what work you want done. I see the Dawson sights are are $164.95 for black back and red fiber front. You can buy them from Dawson for $78.95(P-01) and FREE shipping if you wish and our local gunsmiths installs sights for $20.00. Really nice looking gun though. 

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 07:10:22 AM »

It reads to me like you supply your gun and they do what work you want done. I see the Dawson sights are are $164.95 for black back and red fiber front. You can buy them from Dawson for $78.95(P-01) and FREE shipping if you wish and our local gunsmiths installs sights for $20.00. Really nice looking gun though.
That adjustable rear sight costs a bit more. They do beautiful work, I was just a little shocked at the price.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Offline boatdoc

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 07:58:37 AM »
it was a shock to find out the uptick in pricing was for aesthetics only( about $500 for the aesthetics and grips)  BUT they are sharp looking in my opinion.

and yes the special sights and the action work is EXTRA.  But  the cost of custom work  on these  guns would be close to $500 and and the sights about $2--300 over the production model

value is in the eye of the beholder

anything