Author Topic: Almost bought a Glock...  (Read 4204 times)

Offline TheKnack

Re: Almost bought a Glock...
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2019, 02:15:43 PM »
 There is not one Glock shooter I have run into who didn't  immediately outshoot there own pistol, after I let them shoot my CZ's, Tristars or SAR.
Most just looked at my pistols with a wow expression and asked what it was.
Turned many devoted Glock guys into CZ and Clone fans.
When they ask if I want to shoot the Glock I politely decline as I cannot stand the ergonomics, trigger and sights on them.

CZ_FANATIC

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2019, 11:44:57 AM »
So much hate for one of the all time great pistol manufacturers...

Ron M.

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2019, 03:00:18 PM »
I have had and traded or sold off several Glock pistols. The only one I have so far decided to keep is a G19X, it fits my hands better than any other model and I can shoot it fairly well. I should add that I haven't found any other poly framer striker fired pistol I like any better. 

These are only my observations for how all of the listed pistols work (or don't) for me.

The P10C works well, but just doesn't feel quite right. The FN 509 was horrible with a broken striker in less that 40 rounds, the brick on a 2x4 feeling was worse than any Glock. The Sig M17/P320 just felt wrong and had an awful trigger. The S&W M&P CORE seems to combine all the worst bits of the Gen 2-4 Glocks and the Sig P320. My wife on the other hand absolutely loves the M&P CORE.