Author Topic: P10 s Cant find one for sale?  (Read 11178 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: P10 s Cant find one for sale?
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2019, 04:11:49 AM »
Steelsig, I have a few people I talk to inside the company and that's the answers I'm getting. It is what it is. And the optics ready version is what is being made here in the US at this time. I have no idea whatsoever of what the production of the non OR version listed in the Czech Republic. I have dealt with this from more than one company over the years and yes, it always bites, never fun, but it is what it is. As soon as they can get them out the door they are doing so, to the best of my knowledge, though I lack the ability to fly to KC and check myself.

Offline StuckonGlocks21

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2019, 06:10:24 AM »
though I lack the ability to fly to KC and check myself.

Wouldn?t that be awesome, to get a factory tour and report back with video and pictures? I vote YES!

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2019, 07:33:24 AM »
though I lack the ability to fly to KC and check myself.

Wouldn?t that be awesome, to get a factory tour and report back with video and pictures? I vote YES!
Yeah, why don't we do an in-depth video start to finish production showing every detail, so the Chinese can copy it , make clones and sell them cheaper.🤪
Ummmmmmmm , NO
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline steelsig

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2019, 08:46:07 AM »
There is one on Gun Broker. It's at $626 with 11 days to go. No buy it now offered. If there were even a relatively small amount available it would not be going for this much over MSRP. Bet it goes for 700 or by the time it's done. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/813453985
I think it's the only "S" on gun broker but i could be wrong. Either way they may be making a bunch of them but distributors are not sending many to gun shops.

Offline Yelm

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2019, 03:14:06 AM »
I am not thrilled but I have some BS to deal with if I wait until after July 1 here in Washington, so I bid on it.... 

Offline steelsig

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2019, 07:14:20 AM »
I am not thrilled but I have some BS to deal with if I wait until after July 1 here in Washington, so I bid on it....
You have time of u don?t want to over pay yet. One pops up every other week. There were 2 on a site mentioned by someone else here that were $577.00 they might still be available. Good luck I hope u get one.

Offline timetofly

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2019, 07:55:50 PM »
You have time of u don?t want to over pay yet. One pops up every other week. There were 2 on a site mentioned by someone else here that were $577.00 they might still be available. Good luck I hope u get one.

That was Shoot Straight and they are apparently sold.  They had five and the last one is on Gun Broker now.
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline steelsig

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2019, 11:30:22 PM »
yep. It?s up to $631.00 with 9 days left. Someone is gonna pay a lot for this gun.

That was Shoot Straight and they are apparently sold.  They had five and the last one is on Gun Broker now.

Offline timetofly

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2019, 07:31:00 AM »
yep. It?s up to $631.00 with 9 days left. Someone is gonna pay a lot for this gun.

I'd almost bet someone is kicking themselves for not auctioning all 5 of them without a "Buy Now" option.  ;D ;D
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline Yelm

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2019, 10:37:53 PM »
Once it got to over $725 I was out.  Ridiculous!!!  I hope CZ can manufacture a few more of these so I can avoid the implications of the dreaded I-1639 in Washington.

Offline steelsig

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2019, 10:43:03 PM »
Once it got to over $725 I was out.  Ridiculous!!!  I hope CZ can manufacture a few more of these so I can avoid the implications of the dreaded I-1639 in Washington.
I think CZ is too busy making BS claims and not making guns. Good to see how much they care abt their customers.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2019, 06:55:18 PM »
And that brings this thread to a close.  >:(

anything