Author Topic: New Toy: Sig P365  (Read 4202 times)

Offline Dieter9mm

Re: New Toy: Sig P365
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 12:29:52 AM »
Looks great! I've had one as an EDC for about 6 mon the with about 700 rounds thru it. I love it and Sooooooo easy to carry concealed. Plus, it shoots like a bigger gun! Put a pair on Speed sights on it, really easy to pick them up fast!

Offline Sango

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2019, 12:19:19 AM »
Thanks! I?m really enjoying mine, very glad I picked it up. Never been a fan of ?small? guns, this one has changed my mind. Super easy to conceal, very comfortable to carry. It?s a winner.

And, welcome aboard!!
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline ssqman

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2019, 10:09:26 AM »
I recently saw SIG will be coming out with the P365XL. Slightly larger and optic ready. They also are bringing out a 15 rd mag which will fit both P365 models.
No, Google is not my friend

Offline Sango

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2019, 02:17:34 PM »
I?m going to have to pick up a few of those 15 rounders. I have large hands and I do enjoy the flush 10?s much more than I thought I would, and love it?s ultimate concealability with the flush fit magazine. I?ve picked up several of the 12 rounders already, but have been carrying with the flush 10 as the primary
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Claymore504

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 02:29:02 PM »
I have owned mine since Feb 2018 and love it. It is a pleasure to shoot and very accurate. Sights are excellent and so is the trigger.

Offline hodge

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 05:19:34 PM »
I've got an Oct. 2018 build, which has run perfect. I'm very happy with it.

Offline Sango

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 10:46:37 AM »
Glad to hear fellas! The 15 round magazines are out and are available on Sig website. I ordered a couple to try them out a couple days ago, will report back when they arrive
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 03:45:42 PM »
Waiting for mine to ship to my local FFL so that I can pick it up next time I?m through Florida. Still can?t get over how small it is for what it brings to the table! *Shown with my Bersa Thunder 380.

Offline Sango

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2019, 06:08:49 PM »
Cyanide, I cant either! It?s a little wondergun
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline ssqman

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 09:12:26 AM »
Glad to hear fellas! The 15 round magazines are out and are available on Sig website. I ordered a couple to try them out a couple days ago, will report back when they arrive

Have you had the chance to get her broken in yet? How did the 15rd mags do? I have a feeling I'm going to end up getting one.
No, Google is not my friend

Offline sparkyv

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2019, 08:48:31 AM »
Sango, range report? 
Μολὼν λαβέ
NRA Life Member

Offline Sango

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »
It?s an awesome little gun, and I typically hate little guns. Couldn?t recommend it enough. It?s definitely got some recoil impulse being so small and so light, but it?s the perfect amount for a pistol in this role. The trigger is also wonderful. Doesn?t aim nearly as nice as a CZ (bore axis/slide to frame height and ratio are the other direction entirely; your PoA/PoI hold will be higher than a CZ) but once you?re used to it, it is a phenomenally accurate shooter. I have to alter my normal grip, as there?s not enough frame to place my off hand thumb, but again once used to it and finding a comfortable grip, all good. More accurate than it has any business being in that size. And it?s an absolute joy to shoot.

As for the 15?s they look goofy as sin to me, but they?re quite nice. I myself, prefer the 10?s and 12?s so far to be honest (especially the flush mount 10, for ultimate invisibility). But let me get used to the 15?s a bit more before making the call on that verdict.

HIGHLY recommend one. It?s a wonder gun. I?m mr CZ, typically on pistols, if it ain?t CZ it ain?t for me. The Sig 365 is my go to carry piece, and that?ll not change anytime soon. (Not counting winter months ? that?s CZ 75 territory with 19 round mags)

Here?s some (poor quality) pics of the goofy 15?s  ;D

It?s so small and light, that I literally forget that I?m wearing it. And man is it fun to shoot, especially with hotter loads.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 11:02:06 PM by Sango »
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Metallicat

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2019, 02:02:25 PM »
I just picked up one of these.  I finally broke down and bought a poly framed handgun, all of my others have been steel framed including my compact K9.  Nice trigger, very good sights, fun little pistol.  I experienced 3x failure to fully go into battery during the first 100 rounds which could be due to the way I was gripping the firearm.  At any rate, will need some more range time

Offline Sango

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2019, 08:04:08 PM »
Metallicat,

Very nice, and welcome! I also had this happen twice on my very first outing. Since then, zero issues of any kind whatsoever. Now that I?m used to the weapon, I am pretty impressed by it. Took it out again today, and was again blown away by the accuracy this thing has. At first I wasn?t great/wasn?t terrible with it. Now I feel fully proficient with it in my hands and at my side.

Report back after you?ve got to take it for more spins, and enjoy it! See you around the boards!
I’ve got a few CZ’s...

Offline Frozencpu

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2019, 05:56:48 PM »
Looking good!