Author Topic: A01 LD and SD  (Read 444 times)

Offline Yankees1964

A01 LD and SD
« on: May 10, 2019, 12:57:21 AM »
Can't seem to find this anywhere, I apologize if I missed it but what is the difference between an A01 LD and an A01 SD.  The only thing I can seem to find is that the LD is through CZ USA only and the SD is fro CZC.  I have an LD on order from on LGS and another has two SD's on the way in.  Thank you

Offline adrian

Re: A01 LD and SD
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 05:43:09 AM »
     Hiya Yankees1964 and thx for the thread. I don't know,but would consider google and see if you tube compares the two or reviews them. In the front lobby here believe you can view a catalog, at cz-usa you can review another catalog. Since its not quite the weekend,you could call CZC as they have several folks answering phones capable of your answer. I don't recall an owner of one here just yet,if so sure haven seen the pics of a range day visit yet. My only guess would be L for long and S for short, be well.

Offline Stuart

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »
SD doesnt exist as a SKU# yet. So I would be skeptical of the dealer or the information.

LD model that is shipping is available via CZ USA, and is not sold through CZC.
SD model is a short dustcover version. Not available yet.
Compact model is also planned, but not available yet.
stuart@czcustom.com
czcustom.com

Offline Yankees1964

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 01:04:20 PM »
Thank you Stuart, I should have known that.  I was going to send you a direct e-mail but I figured that I would try here first.  I was skeptical when he told me that he had SD's coming in since I am sure that other larger dealers would also have them.  Thanks again for the info, as always.

Offline bigdave24

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 10:14:35 PM »
Stuart, based on this 2017 interview with Angus, I was under the impression that the A01 was manufactured by CZ Custom.  Is that no longer the case?

Offline Stuart

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 10:23:49 PM »
A01 is completely built by CZC. The A01 being built now is distributed through CZ USA.
The SD model, Compact model will be available through CZC when we begin production.
stuart@czcustom.com
czcustom.com

anything