Author Topic: CZ Custom stop making thin checkered alum grips for the compact??  (Read 1880 times)

Offline plumber4444

Posted this in the compact section but just noticed they have their own thread...

I have two pairs of the thin aluminum checkered, the cheese graters that I love for both full-size and compact.  But now want another for my P1. Want silver this time. Went to the website and it looks like they are only offered in full size now???  The only option for compact in the thin aluminum is a different design and it?s circular in nature which doesn?t look as aggressive. Plus they do not offer it in silver which I think I?m going to get this go round.

I cannot imagine why it wouldn?t be offered for the compact when it is for the full-size. Exactly what I want. Thin, silver, Alum and checkered!  I wrote them an email but I have no idea how long it takes him to respond.

But one things for sure it?s no longer an option on the website!  I looked at the CGW but they are smooth and I don?t like those little ridges I?d rather the entire handle be checkered and aggressive.

Offline Stuart

Offline plumber4444

Crap I deleted it instead of edit!!!  Those are black not silver.  Looking for silver not black like is offered for the full size.

Offline Stuart

Crap I deleted it instead of edit!!!  Those are black not silver.  Looking for silver not black like is offered for the full size.

we've not done silver check in compact. probably can do as a special order. send me a PM or email.

Offline plumber4444

Both posted at the same time will do now

Offline plumber4444

we've not done silver check in compact. probably can do as a special order. send me a PM or email.

Sent you a couple PMs over the last week but haven?t heard anything are you getting them?

Offline plumber4444

send me a PM or email.

Are you alive over there Stuart? PM me.  I sent you an email as well :)