Author Topic: Pcr sear pin trouble.  (Read 377 times)

Offline Czlife

Pcr sear pin trouble.
« on: May 14, 2019, 03:32:42 PM »
So I've had my pcr for about 1 1/2 years. And I've just recently started putting alot of rounds though it. And after  multiple range trips and about 1000 rounds in total.. I've noticed my sear pin is walking out. So I sent it back to cz and it's been about 3weeks so far.. They been great to deal with..
 But I want to see if any one else has had this problem and what did they do to rectify the problem.  I'll keep you guys informed on what happened with my case.

Offline Tok36

Re: Pcr sear pin trouble.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:12:12 PM »
I assume that the sear pin was walking out the right side of the frame? This comes up on the forums once in a while with the alloy frame decockers. One way or another the right side sear pin frame hole gets enlarged. It is offend assumed that someone attempted to drive the sear pin out the right side (wrong direction). However this could also be a factory defect.

For a fix the hole can be made smaller again so the pin can no longer walk out.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Czlife

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 02:49:39 PM »
Yes I have heard of this before exactly for the same reason you stated.  But unlike that reason this pistol is never been fully disassembled. So it's came from cz like this..  I'm just curious in one fashion they're going to handle the situation.

Offline Czlife

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 08:45:51 AM »
Ok I told you guys I would keep you updated on how cz would take care of my pcr.. And I just got a email from them  stating that there going to send me a brand new pistol! I had a feeling that that was going to be the case. Being that it was  Defective from the factory. This just reinforces why I think so highly of them as a company.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 09:29:19 AM »
Great to hear Thanks for the update.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.