Author Topic: P10 Package  (Read 263 times)

Offline Matt101

P10 Package
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:38:56 PM »
What striker springs come in the P10 package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Matt101

Re: P10 Package
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 04:19:15 AM »
Anyone? I want to place an order soon and the website isn’t clear (at least not to me). The CZC package comes with 3.5lb & 3.0lb springs but I can’t see what the Cajun package comes with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online copemech

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 08:33:42 PM »
The last I heard they were not changing them. That may have changed but I do not know.

Offline QuickDrawMcgraw

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 06:32:30 PM »
I have 3 P-10C pistols:

I received no striker spring with my CGW kit - I will be installing it this weekend on one of my P10C pistols.  I plan on using the stock striker spring.  Once installed and I like - I will be putting most of the CGW kit in all 3 of my P10C - it will depend on how I like the trigger compared to the HBI (I have 2xHBI triggers) - but I do want the new striker and all the other parts in each of my pistols.

I have a HBI trigger that came with 3 different striker springs on my most shot P10C - over 3.5k rounds.  Everything is stock except the HBI trigger - when I tried using one of their springs (don't remember which one - but the one suggested in their install video) I had nothing but issues...stove pipes and more.  I went back to the stock spring with the HBI trigger and it has worked flawless.