Author Topic: Rami Extended Slide Stop/Release  (Read 3946 times)

Offline FenrirKildar

Rami Extended Slide Stop/Release
« on: September 05, 2019, 09:10:34 PM »
Does anyone make and have pictures/links of extended slide stop/release for the CZ Rami?

My wife really would like one for a Rami she is interested in buying.  Yes, I know she could do the sling shot method and I told her with loaded magazines it would be easier to release the slide or after the gun has been shot/broken in.  She still would like an extended slide release.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Offline charlestheforth

Re: Rami Extended Slide Stop/Release
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 10:14:04 PM »
I have a canik c100 and the slide stop on those are very extended compared to the rami.  It fits and functions fine in the Rami. The cz75 compact also has a much bigger slide stop that also fits/functions in the rami. 

The cz75 compacts slide stop looks a little better but the canik c100s sticks out farther.

Good luck!

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 10:24:40 PM »
CZ P-01 Slide Stop
https://cajungunworks.com/product/08004-p-01-slide-stop/

From the listing: OEM slide stop for the CZ P-01.  Will also fit the CZ 75 D PCR, RAMI, and Shadow 2.

Note: If the slide stop is hard to actuate when attempting to drop the slide with a loaded magazine minor adjustment to the contact surfaces may be required.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:28:50 PM by Tok36 »
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline THarbison

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 09:52:31 PM »
Here is an extended slide stop lever on mine. I will say, with as thick as the Rami is, I still have to change my grip a bit to use it for sending the slide home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Dr.Juice

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 10:00:45 PM »
Here is an extended slide stop lever on mine. I will say, with as thick as the Rami is, I still have to change my grip a bit to use it for sending the slide home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Use your support thumb to hit the slide release. It's much simpler once you get used to it.