Author Topic: Advice Welcomed  (Read 6407 times)

Offline dsierra

• Those who can make you believe absurdities can mak
Advice Welcomed
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2019, 05:57:48 PM »
It?s funny.  I?m a little guy with small/ medium hands.  The Combat feels much more comfortable and natural in my hands than the 75 Compact.

I like the size of Compact but not the trigger reach so much and the sights suck.  It would need a CGW package and new sights.  I have a wannabe buyer who wants the Compact in a couple of weeks.  May take the cash and send my RAMI to CGW.  On the other hand, the Combat fits the bill just as it is and no mods coming anytime soon.  May try the bushing and crown the barrel.  Trigger pull is fine to me.  That may change as I have only shot the Combat one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 06:04:01 PM by dsierra »
CZ 85 Combat
CZ 75 Compact
CZ RAMI BD
BROWING HI POWER
FN HI POWER
FM HI POWER
BABY BROWNING
Sig P230SL
Sig P230 .32
Sig 232 Tu Tone
Polish P-64 (9x18)
S&W Model 15
Seecamps (.25 & .32)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  -Voltaire

Offline ss

Re: Advice Welcomed
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2019, 06:01:33 PM »
Just a warning if your happy with it now then I would leave it alone. Once you travel that road you will become a trigger snob. I find it hard to shoot other people's guns now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
Re: Advice Welcomed
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 09:39:22 PM »
Hey SS:

The 10x bushing MIGHT make a difference if your stock bushing happens to suck.  If you are shooting great groups you may not need it.  My Matte Stainless does NOT need it IMO!