Author Topic: Summers Enterprises bullets  (Read 329 times)

Offline toteone

Summers Enterprises bullets
« on: June 24, 2019, 03:40:02 PM »
While at a match this weekend, I ran across someone shooting Summers Hi-Tek coated bullets that really liked em.  With 5% discount on 4 or more boxes of 500 the cost including shipping was 6.3 cents/bullet (Hi-Tek coated 125gr RN, .356 diameter.

Anyone reloaded and shot these?  Cost seems really good if they reoload/shoot well.

Owned and operated by a long time shooter according to site.

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
Re: Summers Enterprises bullets
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 03:49:21 PM »
I've not ordered/shot any of the coated bullets but I've been through 4 or 5 boxes (1,000 bullet boxes) of the lead bullets.

Not a single issue with them.

I figured I'd order coated from him next time I needed some. 
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.  So, if you see me walking the dogs with my SIG 556R, its okay.

Offline SharpShooterNJ

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 11:15:58 PM »
Quality product and exceptional customer service. I'm using both coated and uncoated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 01:23:49 AM »
Quality product and exceptional customer service. I'm using both coated and uncoated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree,I bought 3K++ last Summer and really liked them! I shot the 135 coated ones! I get 95% of my bullets from a local buddy that casts and then we powder coat them but when I want some "extra" bullets at a good price I go with Summers or Gallants! Both excellent products!

Offline toteone

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 01:25:02 PM »
I think I will try a box of 500 to see how they do....Anyone push test OAL for a P01?  I have a bunch of W231 to use up this summer.

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 01:31:33 AM »
I think I will try a box of 500 to see how they do....Anyone push test OAL for a P01?  I have a bunch of W231 to use up this summer.

I bought 135 RN and shot them in everything I have, from my 07 up to my Shadow 2 and my PO-1 was in between! I'm sure the OAL for the 135s will be different than the 124s but I can look and see what I used! If you normally buy bullets I'm pretty sure you will NOT be disappointed. They ship fast also.  Not telling you what to do but I'm pretty sure you will be happy with them, but its $15 bucks shipping if you buy one box or 4 plus the 4 ya get the 5% discount, seems like $$$ well spent! Regardless of what ya do, keep us posted on how ya make out!

anything