Author Topic: HB Industries Micro Conversion  (Read 363 times)

Offline erikc838

HB Industries Micro Conversion
« on: June 09, 2019, 10:29:07 PM »
Anyone else have trouble fitting the trunnion adapter on the barrel?  I bought the kit and made sure the stake marks were smooth but this sucker is VERY snug!  Also, did they start making an updated adapter with out the locator pins?  Mine has a portion that sticks out over the top of the trunnion but it is solid.  I will try to put up a picture.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:51:02 PM by erikc838 »

Offline erikc838

Re: HB Industries Micro Conversion
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 10:34:54 PM »
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:51:12 PM by erikc838 »

Offline erikc838

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 10:23:17 AM »
Perhaps I am being too picky but this also bugs me on an aftermarket part.  The caliber and mfg markings are upside down.  I was able to finally get the adapter on.  It took pretty much all the finish off the barrel though.  Very disappointing if you ask me.  I am waiting to contact HBI and see what they will do as I have heard that their CS is top notch.

Offline peanuts2018

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »
Perhaps I am being too picky but this also bugs me on an aftermarket part.  The caliber and mfg markings are upside down.  I was able to finally get the adapter on.  It took pretty much all the finish off the barrel though.  Very disappointing if you ask me.  I am waiting to contact HBI and see what they will do as I have heard that their CS is top notch.

your joking right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything