Author Topic: Need source for CZ 30 rounders that fit my new Evo3S2 micro.  (Read 191 times)

Offline Megalobyte69

Hi all. All I can find online are mags that specifically say, only for S1. Which I infer to mean, not for my S2.

At this point I’m only interested in factory CZ 30’s, that will fit my S2 micro.

Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:49:32 PM by Megalobyte69 »

Offline biggerhammer

Re: Need source for CZ 30 rounders that fit my new Evo3S2 micro.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 09:00:05 PM »
I think they are trying to say that they are not for the A1. They really should reword their listings if this is true.

Offline Megalobyte69

Need source for CZ 30 rounders that fit my new Evo3S2 micro.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 09:02:23 PM »
I think they are trying to say that they are not for the A1. They really should reword their listings if this is true.

Hi, as I’m new to the Scorpion, are you saying my Evo3 S2 micro pistol can properly accept any of the current CZ built 30’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline biggerhammer

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 09:35:14 PM »

Hi, as I’m new to the Scorpion, are you saying my Evo3 S2 micro pistol can properly accept any of the current CZ built 30’s?

Since I do not own an S2 and I would hate to give incorrect info, I'll have to say I'm not sure. I bet someone who knows for sure will respond soon though.

Offline Manticore_Arms

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 10:17:52 PM »
The S1 and S2 are exactly the same base gun, the only difference is the S2 has an aftermarket forend and arm brace on it from the factory (plus the use of the shorter barrel).

All Scorpion Evo factory and aftermarket mags work in both the S1 and S2

Sven
Manticore Arms

Offline Megalobyte69

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 10:40:21 PM »
The S1 and S2 are exactly the same base gun, the only difference is the S2 has an aftermarket forend and arm brace on it from the factory (plus the use of the shorter barrel).

All Scorpion Evo factory and aftermarket mags work in both the S1 and S2

Sven
Manticore Arms

Thank you!