Author Topic: Threaded barrel for Phantom?  (Read 374 times)

Offline Bunk

Threaded barrel for Phantom?
« on: June 11, 2019, 11:55:02 AM »
Hello everybody-
New guy here with a first post question I came up with while researching which CZ I want to buy.

I think I really want a suppressor ready Phantom, but CZ doesn't appear to offer that option. The SP-01 seems like a great pistol, but I want a polymer frame for weight concerns - I would like to carry it at times.

I haven't been able to find a barrel listed online anywhere as a "Phantom, threaded" one. At first glance it would seem an SP-01 barrel could be fit to a Phantom.

Is that a possibility? Even if it was I haven't found an SP-01 threaded barrel offered as a spare part either.

Any thoughts? I can't be the first guy wanting this?

Thanks-
Bunk

Offline thedude

Re: Threaded barrel for Phantom?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 12:11:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  I recall seeing a YouTube video from IraqVeteran8888 talking about dropping the threaded barrel from a SP-01T into his Phantom and it functioned fine.  https://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/042004944002_Threaded-Barrel-9mm-Sp01-12x28

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 12:41:04 PM by thedude »

Offline Bunk

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 03:13:16 PM »
Thanks for that thedude. I not sure how I missed that video as I've been scouring Youtube trying to figure out what I want.

Here's a follow shot - P10F, CZ offers a Optics Ready and Suppressor Ready, but no combination of the two. Does the SP01 share the same barrel hardware as the P10F?
Obviously they make a P10F threaded barrel, but I am wondering if it is the same part as the SP01?

Thanks-
Looking for ward to figuring this all out and getting my first CZ!

Offline viking499

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 03:57:22 PM »
The SP-01 threaded barrel will fit the Phantom.

Offline joedirt199

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 08:04:52 PM »
Thanks for that thedude. I not sure how I missed that video as I've been scouring Youtube trying to figure out what I want.

Here's a follow shot - P10F, CZ offers a Optics Ready and Suppressor Ready, but no combination of the two. Does the SP01 share the same barrel hardware as the P10F?
Obviously they make a P10F threaded barrel, but I am wondering if it is the same part as the SP01?

Thanks-
Looking for ward to figuring this all out and getting my first CZ!

P series and 75/SP01 series have completely different internals and barrels
God created Police so Fireman would have heroes

In God we Trust, everyone else gets searched.

Offline AF FAL

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 01:18:54 AM »
CZ did make a suppressor ready Phantom, but discontinued it last year I think.  Barsto makes a threaded barrel that fits the Phantom.

Wish I grabbed a suppressor ready Phantom when they were available. 

Offline viking499

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »
CZ did make a suppressor ready Phantom, but discontinued it last year I think.  Barsto makes a threaded barrel that fits the Phantom.

Wish I grabbed a suppressor ready Phantom when they were available.

Got any pictures of it?  I have never seen a factory threaded Phantom.

anything