GENERAL > CZ Custom

Polycoat refinish service

(1/4) > >>

Insert:
Was thinking of getting my P01 slide repolycoated due to an OCD inducing ding near my rear sight made by an incompetent gunsmith.

The charge seems to be $100 which seems fair to me. I?m assuming this should just undo the damage and will look like nothing ever happened. I was gonna do black cerakote but I want my frame and slide to match like they do now. So polycoat for now until I decide to cerakote everything one day. Anyone have experience with this service?

SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM:
I have never had CZ Custom do any refinish work but I have seen their work and if you allow them to refinish your slide it will look as though nothing ever happened.

Insert:
Yeah, I?ll probably go with them once I have another pistol in my line up (probably a Rami or 75B Omega) so I?m not pistol-less for however how the service will take.

ITSSOCZ:
I had CZ Custom re-polycoat the frame of my SP-01 not too long ago.  Turned out great.  I am very satisfied and would recommend.  It took about 4 - 5 weeks as I recall.

Insert:
Ah nice! Yeah with that 4-5 week wait time, I'm definitely gonna wait till I have another pistol to fill in the meantime, and since it's not a major issue, it can wait. It's good to know I have a solid solution waiting for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version