CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CZ Polymer Pistols, the new wave

Putting new barrel in CZ P09.

(1/3) > >>

besmirched:
Blew up my pistol today with a fart load squib...have to buy another barrel for the P09...so does anyone have any experience putting a new barrel in their P07-P09 and did it just drop in like a Glock?  Or does it need some minor fitting.   If I can just drop it in I could save the money and time sending it back to the mothership for rehab. 

Yankchef:
The 07/09 were designed to be easy to change out parts. Mine have just dropped in, I have not used a primary machine barrel in an 07/09 just a 10. From my understanding there is a very small chance that fitting will be required but highly unlikely

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

briang2ad:
Google works pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=r9i32iirSFs

Easy peasy.  It might drop in if standard factory.

besmirched:

--- Quote from: briang2ad on June 22, 2019, 08:49:23 AM ---Google works pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=r9i32iirSFs

Easy peasy.  It might drop in if standard factory.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the link...looks relatively straightforward.  Just waiting on a barrel to be in stock. 

PnoyGeek:

--- Quote from: besmirched on June 17, 2019, 11:23:24 PM ---Blew up my pistol today with a fart load squib...have to buy another barrel for the P09...so does anyone have any experience putting a new barrel in their P07-P09 and did it just drop in like a Glock?  Or does it need some minor fitting.   If I can just drop it in I could save the money and time sending it back to the mothership for rehab.

--- End quote ---

I used to have a P-07 Duty with the extended barrel (non-threaded) and I was able to a buy a used 3.5" barrel from CZ-USA and it was just a drop-in replacement.  I might have been just lucky but it was my understanding that the P-07 was designed so that the part are interchangeable with no fitting required or just minimal fitting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version