Author Topic: Am I missing any trigger upgrade options?  (Read 804 times)

Offline 1000RR

Re: Am I missing any trigger upgrade options?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 07:47:24 AM »
One time I got invited out to Washington State from a fella I met on a Forum.  He was putting together an Endurance team.  I took the invite and flew out, he had set me up with a bike for the weekend for practice and some sprint racing then the endurance was on Monday.  It was a 4hr endurance, 2 of us were expert class and one novice.  It was an awesome weekend, I actually raced a full race in the rain and was on slicks  :o.  It was something I had never done so figured why not...  everyone else was on rains.  My goal was 2-fold and very simple.  1) not wreck... and 2) not come in last.  I succeeded and came in 2nd from last.  We did take 2nd overall in the endurance even though our team was a bit light and we were on a 600.  We also had some quick change hardware on the bike for tire swaps and practiced that the preceding few nights a number of times.  We came in for a rear tire swap with 3 of us (racers) also as our own pit crew and did a rider swap, full fuel up, swapped the rear tire out all in 18s!  The team next to us (who came in close behind us in 3rd) was like HOLY CRAPP!!!

Offline ShootersElement

• www.ShootersElement.com
    • Shooters Element
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 10:17:26 AM »
I read about the shooting sight 2 stage, the HBI spring kit and the CZCustom single stage. Am I missing any others.

I am used to single stage triggers in my AR’s and AUG’s-so the CZC is a front runner in my selection.

Thanks for the help

Hi Aug41, I'll toss in the Shooters Element Trigger and trigger work as an option you may have not considered.

The trigger job and polish I do offers a significant reduction in weight and smooths out the extremely gritty and rough pull in the stock trigger. The total price for Trigger, Install+Polish and spring kit is $93.94 and the turn time is about a week to week and a half.

More details in on the website (link below)

Shooters Element has been doing this work since October of 2015 (shortly after the Scorpion release)

If you have any questions, please let me know.
CZ Scorpion accessories

www.ShootersElement.com

Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/ShootersElement
Check us out on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/shooters_element

Offline AUG41

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 12:47:57 PM »
Thanks

I’ll take a look

Offline LordEvo

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 08:43:42 AM »
I read about the shooting sight 2 stage, the HBI spring kit and the CZCustom single stage. Am I missing any others.

I am used to single stage triggers in my AR’s and AUG’s-so the CZC is a front runner in my selection.

Thanks for the help

Hi Aug41, I'll toss in the Shooters Element Trigger and trigger work as an option you may have not considered.

The trigger job and polish I do offers a significant reduction in weight and smooths out the extremely gritty and rough pull in the stock trigger. The total price for Trigger, Install+Polish and spring kit is $93.94 and the turn time is about a week to week and a half.

Shooters Element has been doing this work since October of 2015 (shortly after the Scorpion release)

When will the black trigger be back in stock?

Offline ShootersElement

• www.ShootersElement.com
    • Shooters Element
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 03:51:49 PM »

Thanks for the help

When will the black trigger be back in stock?

As soon as I get them back from anodize and they go through RI and QC. I'm told a week to week and a half now.
CZ Scorpion accessories

www.ShootersElement.com

Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/ShootersElement
Check us out on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/shooters_element