Author Topic: Great deal on a P-01 if anyone is looking  (Read 1160 times)

Offline dmleininger

Offline Vinny

Re: Great deal on a P-01 if anyone is looking
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »
If anyone is looking...

https://www.deguns.net/cz-75-p-01-compact-91199-806703911991/p

+1  Because it's just over $499, I believe if you use the code: SHIP30 you'll also get free shipping to your FFL.

Snooze you lose!

I've purchased most of my CZ's here and service has been great.
"Fear is a reaction, Courage is a decision"
"Carpe Diem"

Offline Mastodon

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 08:18:27 PM »
The site isn't allowing any coupon codes.   I tried.  Still a good price currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas

Offline john seeley

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 06:17:44 PM »
This is a great price. Normally they're $80 more. Is this new? I'll be looking for one when I get my permit here in NJ.

That's the problem in NJ. Since a P-01 10-Rd is hard to find, the darn permit may expire before you find one.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 06:25:38 PM by john seeley »

Offline Vinny

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 08:19:48 PM »
The site isn't allowing any coupon codes.   I tried.  Still a good price currently.

Sorry, didn't know the SHIP30 free shipping code had expired??
Yeah, this is still an excellent price. The container load must have recently arrived. Once the inventory drops, the prices go up. Don't snooze if you want one!!
The P-01 or PCR compacts are so darn good; they just lock into my hand and shoot lights out.  I had to buy two!  O0
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:25:57 PM by Vinny »
"Fear is a reaction, Courage is a decision"
"Carpe Diem"

Offline Mastodon

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 09:01:50 PM »

Sorry, didn't know the SHIP30 free shipping code had expired??
Yeah, this is still an excellent price. The container load must have recently arrived. Once the inventory drops, the prices go up. Don't snooze if you want one!!
The P-01 or PCR compacts are so darn good; they just lock into my hand and shoot lights out.  I had to buy two!  O0

No worries.  Customer service explained that they have intentionally disabled the coupon code window/box/something on the site at the moment.  Unless one has an active coupon status to their account, you have no way to enter the coupon.  So, Vinny, may still work for you don't know. 

I get it.  Still a good price.... and.... one may be heading my way.  ;D  Give the SP-01 a little brother.  My PCR has been an excellent carry for years now. LGS has had P-01's, but is recently out.  So why not.  CZickness, and whatnot  ;)   
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas