CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CZ Polymer Pistols, the new wave

The P07 - wow!

(1/6) > >>

briang2ad:
Some of you have read my thread on polishing the ramp on the trigger bar to 'save' a P07 of mine from a quick sale.  Took it to the range again yesterday with two SIGs and must say, that it is the EASIEST compact pistol to hit with bar none.  At ANY range, it is POI/POA.  It is totally reliable - period.  And... you can even get a tad lazy and still hit easily with it.  It will drill one hole in DA only at 7 yards.  It will execute VERY well on the dot torture, and it is just easy to be good with it.  It JUST locks into the hand so well especially with the P07 baseplate (no longer made by CZ?) so even though more snappy than some other guns, it is SO easy to keep on target with follow up shots, it is amazing.  Hats off to the P07.  Might be my favorite gun. 

SEAKPhotog:
Post like yours make it hard not to give in to P07 temptation!😁

GRU7_Mike:
Can say without a doubt I am glad I made the decision to buy my P07.  I was one of the ....A Friggin PLASTIC CZ????? people.  Glad I got over that because it is still my favorite of dozens of handguns I have or have had.  Want to even make it better?....buy a .22 conversion Kadet kit for it!!!

Winkel:
My only regret with buying my two P-07s and my P-09 are that I no longer have a handgun on my 'covet' list!

I'm starting to look at AR stuff again..... Maybe just one more build....

M1A4ME:

--- Quote from: Winkel on July 07, 2019, 08:37:55 PM ---My only regret with buying my two P-07s and my P-09 are that I no longer have a handgun on my 'covet' list!

I'm starting to look at AR stuff again..... Maybe just one more build....

--- End quote ---

Do you have any idea how many "this is my last AR build" AR15's I have in the safe?  Handed over to my sons?  There is no "last".  Like they say, it's called BRD (Black Rifle Disease.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version