Author Topic: 2 thumbs up for greg cote llc  (Read 2830 times)

Offline jtracy1223

2 thumbs up for greg cote llc
« on: July 13, 2019, 01:12:22 AM »
Not sure if this is the place to post this but i just made an order from Greg cote llc and i have to say i am impressed. I got 2 mec gar cz75 17 round mags for $56.85 shipped to my door. I ordered the morning of the 10th and they were delivered on the 12th. Thats from FL to IA. (some credit must be givin to usps). I will definitely be ordering from this company again.

Offline Tok36

Re: 2 thumbs up for greg cote llc
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 01:47:09 AM »
They are a good operation and the Mec Gars are good mags.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 06:42:10 AM »
I find myself ordering magazines from him fairly often.  Good prices, lots of info on what works in what pistol and you get them quick.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline timetofly

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 07:38:42 AM »
My two cents is that they seem to have a great inventory and get the orders out the door quickly.  I'm not afraid to do business with them.
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »
I too just bought a bunch of mags from there after figuring out the P-07 is the same as P-10 mag deal.  They shipped the next day after I placed the order the night before, and I received my mags relatively quickly through USPS.  I will order from there again.

Offline Mastodon

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 09:28:43 AM »
Highly recommend.  Have gone to Greg Cote for magazines for many years now.
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas

Offline double-d

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 09:33:02 AM »
I echo everyone above!

Offline Badger54

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 09:08:18 PM »
I’ve bought mags for my Sigs, and CZs from them many times. Good to know things are still humming along fine!

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 11:45:34 PM »
Great thread about a top-shelf vendor! I have bought from GC many times and always paid fair prices, low cost very reasonable shipping and always received fast product delivery! I will relay a quick story that maybe some of you have experienced and then maybe not, but VERY cool just the same. I was trying to purchase some mags last Fall and because I'm a blockhead and continue to use Microsoft Edge Browser instead of all the other "better" browsers out there I was getting Errors when I was trying to put items in my cart. Long story short I emailed Greg and we went back and forth a couple of times but I still was not having any luck! So it was a Saturday morning and the phone rang and it was Greg Cote and he was wondering how I was making out! We talked things over for a few min. I got on the PC and things were working as they should so the problem was solved. After that, we talked for 15 min or more about guns, mags, laws, etc, overall he is a very cool guy with a concern for the customer ! Great experience for sure! Bottom line is I have bought mags from other vendors but GC is my 1st go-to guy and I always recommend him when other people I know are looking for mags! A top-shelf business for sure! Always buy with confidence.  :D

Offline v35

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 12:03:43 AM »
Add my two thumbs to yours. Happy customer.

Greg Cote offers wonderful customer service. Top notch delivery and his prices are better than most.

Also, it might be worth pointing out that I only heard about him from perusing this site. Don't know if he's an advertiser or participant here, but word of mouth is priceless.

Even if you don't need to buy anything right now his site contains a wealth of accurate technical information when researching mag options.

Offline Cortelli

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 02:36:09 AM »
I'll add my voice.  Great vendor.  Was a little cautious during CA's freedom week (standard mags available) but I don't begrudge vendors for being cautious during that time.

Has earned my future business (more than once).

Offline Ma}{imus

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 02:28:56 PM »
I haven't been on the forum in a while, but I ordered some PCR mags from Greg Cote the other day and thought I'd post. I called to ask some questions and was helped immediately. I've purchased from them before and will continue to support them as occasion permits.

Offline jtracy1223

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 12:30:35 AM »
That was one of the reasons i posted this other than just to voice my appreciation for first class service. I dont see gc llc advertised anywhere that i remember but i have seen him highly recommend in this forum and a few others. Word of mouth seems to be a big part of his business so i thought i would do my part to send more business his way .

Also, it might be worth pointing out that I only heard about him from perusing this site. Don't know if he's an advertiser or participant here, but word of mouth is priceless.

Offline Flip18

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 05:30:01 PM »
+100%!

Great prices AND in stock mags for CZ's. Fast, tracked shipping.

Offline moses the armenian

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »
He's a great vendor , great to deal with and very reasonable prices !!