Author Topic: New CZ Forum Member in VA  (Read 1929 times)

Offline GunBoss

New CZ Forum Member in VA
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:04:18 PM »
Just got the CZ Bug after being a SIG and Glock guy for years.  Shot my friends CZ SP01 Tactical and fell in love.  I own a new Shadow 2 and for EDC a P07 Tactical Urban Gray which has replaced my G-19.  Happy to be a CZ shooter now!

Offline elongobardi

Re: New CZ Forum Member in VA
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 09:29:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BStill

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 09:54:33 PM »
Welcome from another Virginian,  new CZ owner, and recent forum subscriber.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Offline GunBoss

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 10:02:56 PM »
The trigger on the Shadow 2 is disgusting (in a good way). I can’t Believe I waited this long to embrace the CZ platform.  The out of the box trigger of the P-07 Tactical is not too shabby either.  Considering every Glock I own had to have a trigger job done to make it up to standard and don’t get me started on the OEM Glock sights!  P-07 out of the box with raised suppressor sights and threaded barrel and still cheaper than the Glocks I own and I get “Blue Label” Glocks.  I am converted!

Offline BStill

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 10:24:05 PM »
The trigger on the Shadow 2 is disgusting (in a good way). I can’t Believe I waited this long to embrace the CZ platform.  The out of the box trigger of the P-07 Tactical is not too shabby either.  Considering every Glock I own had to have a trigger job done to make it up to standard and don’t get me started on the OEM Glock sights!  P-07 out of the box with raised suppressor sights and threaded barrel and still cheaper than the Glocks I own and I get “Blue Label” Glocks.  I am converted!
a couple months ago at the range the guy in the next lane saw me admiring his Shadow 2 and let me shoot a few rounds.  Wow.  butter.  but a little pricey for me.  I started with a P-01 last week.  saving up for next year's next gun:  probably full size: either 75 omega convertible or SP-01 Tactical.

Offline Rickytick

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 11:27:12 PM »
Hello from Oklahoma.

Offline Alcoy

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 06:41:25 AM »
Welcome from NOVA.

Offline motorolanut

• “Character is what you are in the dark.”
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 09:36:00 AM »
Welcome from your WV neighbor.
Virtue has united, death shall not separate

Offline czsuby

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 10:47:03 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.

Offline eastman

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »

CZ-USA also has a program for LEO/Mil with substantial discounts.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline baldrage

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 06:46:08 AM »
Another hearty welcome from NoVA!

Offline GunBoss

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 09:36:25 AM »

I saw that and will be taking full advantage of it!  Thanks!

Offline BStill

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 10:15:23 AM »

it seems to be hard to find a participating dealer.  at least in my area.

Offline radagast

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 11:12:30 AM »
Welcome aboard from gUNfriendly NJ !
"Let there be light"  and there was muzzle flash !

Offline eastman

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »

it seems to be hard to find a participating dealer.  at least in my area.

contact CZ-USA directly
I don't look like my avatar!