Author Topic: Anyone tried CGW's new Omega Trigger yet?  (Read 842 times)

Offline CCWLearner

Anyone tried CGW's new Omega Trigger yet?
« on: August 04, 2019, 03:27:16 AM »
I check CGW's website for new parts compatible with my P-07 occasionally, and ran across this:

https://cajungunworks.com/product/omega-trigger/

Has anyone installed one of these in a P-07 or P-09?  If so, how would you compare it with the stock trigger?

Offline Tok36

Re: Anyone tried CGW's new Omega Trigger yet?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 05:38:01 PM »
Neat, i had not seen that.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline J Lee

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 07:50:47 PM »
I want one.
James

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 08:04:42 PM »
I could be wrong but I don't think its "New" ! I have one in my 07 and it comes/came with the Pro-Kit if you choose it, it has been in there a year or more. I like it a lot, but with that said I just (Today) picked up a New OD Green 07 & I will look/compare that stock/factory trigger with the Omega trigger. Hitting the range on Sunday and will shoot both and get back at you guys with a full report!

Offline J Lee

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 10:06:40 PM »
I could be wrong but I don't think its "New" ! I have one in my 07 and it comes/came with the Pro-Kit if you choose it, it has been in there a year or more. I like it a lot, but with that said I just (Today) picked up a New OD Green 07 & I will look/compare that stock/factory trigger with the Omega trigger. Hitting the range on Sunday and will shoot both and get back at you guys with a full report!

Please do.  My wife just adopted my P07 9mm but I would like to have this in my 2 P09s.
James

Offline m1a_scoutguy

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 01:49:06 AM »

Please do.  My wife just adopted my P07 9mm but I would like to have this in my 2 P09s.

I will say that I checked both 07s and the trigger on my CGW 07 is black where this "new" trigger is silver/stainless steel? The profile between the New 07 manufactured in 2019 is very close to the CGW trigger in my older 07. Will do a range trip and report on any trigger bite or other out of the ordinary circumstance's!  ;)

Sorry guys not the best shot but here is my New OD Green 07 with my older 07 with the Old Style 85 trigger that CGWs sells & installs with there Pro Kit. They are similar but not exactly the same. I put 300 rds through the new 07 today and no trigger bite of any kind or problems! The downside is there is no set screw/stop on the stock trigger.
The NEW 07 is on top and it is Stamped 19 on the slide so it is new manufacture from this year! I can get some better pics if needed.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 11:24:35 PM by m1a_scoutguy »

Offline Texas377

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 11:34:26 AM »
The link shows that trigger is currently out of stock
CZ Compact PCR
Sig Sauer P320
Walther CCP
Others, etc.

anything