Author Topic: Peak Case Covert Range Case for Micro  (Read 468 times)

Online Trooper894

Peak Case Covert Range Case for Micro
« on: October 14, 2019, 12:09:44 PM »
Believe I first heard about these folks here, then Sootch showed it in his review of the Micro. Decided to try their case for my new Micro but really wanted a custom cut lower layer that would accommodate a magazine bandolier/pouch instead of the standard pistol cutout. Called them on Tuesday, I think, and told them what I was interested in and the gentleman I spoke with said that it shouldn't be a problem. The case was delivered today, Monday (6 days), and at the standard price. Very Impressed with their service and the fit of the cutouts. This is a very well reasoned lay out and a very nice lower profile case. Sorry no way to post photos directly.
Here is the Peak Case site: https://www.peakcase.com/peakcase-cz-scorpion-micro-case.html

Offline Hammer Time

Re: Peak Case Covert Range Case for Micro
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 01:33:55 PM »
Nice - might have to get one of those for my S1.

75 SP-01 Tac

75 D PCR

P-07 OD

Scorpion Evo 3 S1

Offline Fredward

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 09:15:32 PM »
Is it deep enough for an S1 with a side folding stock?

Offline Hammer Time

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 09:17:25 PM »

75 SP-01 Tac

75 D PCR

P-07 OD

Scorpion Evo 3 S1

Online Trooper894

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 10:48:32 PM »
I think it's going to be kind of a tight fit to get a folded - folder in the case, but tomorrow I'll fry to put the folding brace from my standard pistol onto my Micro and see if it will fit in the case. Not perfect but should give a pretty good shot at finding out.

Offline John A.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 12:19:17 PM »
I use an old plain cardboard box.

Neighbors have no clue what I'm doing, nor should they need to.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Online Trooper894

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 02:45:21 PM »
Just for those interested or who asked. I installed the SB Tactical Folding Brace onto the Micro today and it does fit into the Peak Covert Micro Case when folded and the lid does close with the zippers zipped. It is a tight fit but the case and foam are brand new, so it might take a bit of a set if left closed for awhile and fit a little easier.

Just a side note, the Micro feels completely different with the Folding Brace as opposed to the Sliding Arm Brace that is OEM. I might pickup another Folding Brace just for the Micro. There is only about 1/4 to 1/2 inch difference in OAL but there is a huge difference in the feel, if you cheek it. Also less flex in the Folding Brace which provides a much more rigid "mount" and with a Midwest Industries Tactical QD Sling Adapter mount in place, you will gain a much more effective 2 point sling rear mount.

anything