Author Topic: CZ Kadet 2 kit (full dustcover ver) & hammer springs  (Read 395 times)

Offline sniperboy

CZ Kadet 2 kit (full dustcover ver) & hammer springs
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:59:17 PM »
Paypal "friends and family payment" appreciated, else kindly add 3% + $0.30 fee.
Not looking for trades, sorry.

1.  CZ Kadet 2 adapter 22lr conversion kit.  Full Dustcover version.
Comes with 2 magazines, dawson fiber optic front sight, rear sight adjustment tool, 2 slide stops, case and paperwork.
I bought this slide used, and it was originally fitted by CAJUN GUN WORKS on another pistol.  There are rough marks from their fitting work; eventhough it was fit to another pistol, the slide fit perfectly and tightly onto my CZ 75 SP-01.

This is the hard to find Kadet 2 kit that has the heavier full slide that matches the lines of the full dustcover SP-01.
Selling because I did not enjoy shooting 22lr as I thought.  This would be a great plinking setup and a great training tool for CZ shooters.
Overall in excellent condition, used but not abused.
$330 shipped
SOLD

2.  WOLFF CZ reduced power hammer spring mainspring for full size CZ75 SP-01 pistols.  15 lb. & 17 lb.
15lb is lightly used and 17lb is new.  These are the recommended springs for the Kadet kit and should be significantly less power than the OEM springs.  Sale is for both springs, not wanting to separate.
$5 + $4 shipping  WIll waive shipping if purchased with Kadet kit.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 09:44:19 AM by sniperboy »

Offline sniperboy

Re: CZ Kadet 2 kit (full dustcover ver) & hammer springs
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 09:39:59 AM »
BTTT

Offline oneoff

Re: CZ Kadet 2 kit (full dustcover ver) & hammer springs
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 03:23:21 PM »
Thank you.
  The Kadet arrived, and it works great!

anything