Author Topic: Just found this company trigger reduction kit  (Read 10068 times)

Offline sfost24688

Re: Just found this company trigger reduction kit
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2019, 10:38:01 PM »
Happy to see more options for the CZ, but I have to stick with Cajun they are a great group of guys that offer amazing parts and a second to none service. To me that not worth loosing over a couple bucks. That being said good luck with it I hope it serves you well. If you should happen to have issues I'm sure Cajun won't mind you buying their parts to fix it  :D

Offline Ohmslaw

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2019, 08:18:58 AM »
I used their springs on Sig P238 helped that trigger a lot. Can’t hurt I have used Cajun on a couple and CZC on one both are good. For $20 if it does what you want why not.
Good luck
Ohmslaw

Offline deadsh0t

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 10:41:25 AM »
Whoever tried this kit, does it work with most primers?

Offline Rmach

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2019, 03:16:46 PM »
Whoever tried this kit, does it work with most primers?

The kit has been out only for a couple of weeks, so reviews will be coming soon.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2019, 04:44:01 PM »
Reducing the sear spring weight is not something i have seen before. I assume that it would make the trigger feel more mushy, especially with a factory hammer installed.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Walt Sherrill

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2019, 10:17:59 PM »
Quote from: Tok36
Reducing the sear spring weight is not something i have seen before. I assume that it would make the trigger feel more mushy, especially with a factory hammer installed.p/QUOTE]

Why mushy? I'd just expect the entire trigger pull to lighter...   (I don't think a heavier sear spring would make the trigger crisper...)

Offline Ballista

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 05:01:06 PM »
Well any install or comments? Maybe to soon for review from the forum.

Offline Texas377

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2019, 05:34:21 PM »
Well any install or comments? Maybe to soon for review from the forum.

Been waiting for the same thing.  Maybe we should start a chant …… Review, Review, Review ………   ;)
CZ Compact PCR
Sig Sauer P320
Ruger LCP
Others, etc.

Offline Rmach

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2019, 05:39:16 PM »
I ordered two kits Sunday, but they were waiting for one of the springs to come in to complete the kits. I received shipping notice today, and I should have them Monday. I'll install one kit in my plain Jane black CZ75b and get to the range by next Wednesday and report my experience.  The other kit goes in my stainless high polished CZ75b.

Here's the only review reported so far on their website:

I have several CZ's in my collection from RAMI to TS Orange and all but the Orange, Shadow 2 and SP01 custom shop, had long and excessive weight trigger pulls. I purchased 5 of the spring kits and installed them and the trigger reduction was exactly as the video claimed in the installation video. I am very glad to have found these kits they in fact change the trigger so radically it's almost like a different gun, but they are sweet, thanks M*Carbo. The only problem I encountered was the installation tool kept trying to get away and there a bear to find if you drop them.

Offline Ballista

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2019, 09:09:15 PM »
I ordered two kits Sunday, but they were waiting for one of the springs to come in to complete the kits. I received shipping notice today, and I should have them Monday.

Hmmm, their site says fast same day shipping.  They seem like a good outfit from what I can tell though.

Lets hope 377s chant will help.

Offline nettle

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2019, 09:14:07 PM »
Been watching this thread and am interested in the review also.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 09:23:24 AM »
for 20 bucks you really cant go wrong …..even if it is just practice taking your pistol down and knowing how to change the springs. If it works well and I'm pretty sure it will be noticeable, even better.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline deadsh0t

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2019, 04:23:53 PM »
The first thing I'd check would be if it fires hard primers, the other one is about how long they last and only time can prove that.

I'd be curious about the first part since I would pay about twice the price for shipping

Offline Rmach

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2019, 04:50:26 PM »
The first thing I'd check would be if it fires hard primers, the other one is about how long they last and only time can prove that.

I'd be curious about the first part since I would pay about twice the price for shipping

I'll be at the range with it next week.  Which ammo should I bring?  I have American Eagle, Blazer Brass, Magtech, Freedom Munitions, S&B, Speer Lawman.  Which one of these has the hardest primers?

Offline JD Miller

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2019, 05:45:32 PM »
Im going to order the kit probably soon as I start to break in my new PCR...I'll do any cleaning up and polishing / sear etc too...