Author Topic: anyone try/have these sights?  (Read 261 times)

Offline puddintame

anyone try/have these sights?
« on: September 06, 2019, 12:44:36 PM »
im moving from my standard blacked out rear/trit front to these. I have two sets arriving today from CGW. PCR and 1 for my 75 compact copperhead. turning 54 soon and already wearing coke bottle glasses, I find myself liking the three dot system a bit more these days. these also have a bigger front trit dot as well. if I do like them[ I think I will] im gonna pick up two more sets. 1 for my CZC phantom and 1 for my 75BD. yes. they are a bit pricey but...

upload hoster ru photo

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
Re: anyone try/have these sights?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 02:54:29 PM »
I have them on my P01 Omega (black one).  I like them just fine.  No issues so far.
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.  So, if you see me walking the dogs with my SIG 556R, its okay.

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 04:25:54 PM »
I have a set for my CZ PCR. So far so good. The dots are nice and sharp and i like the no snag design. I kinda wish the rear sight notch was deeper but i am spoiled from using the CGW EZD's on a few other CZs.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline puddintame

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 12:05:39 AM »
gotem installed. they're ok. worth $118 plus shipping? have to say no. the front dot isn't as big as I thought it would be. bout the same size as a mepro. that said, I do like them though. was gonna go to the range today but an afternoon nap caught me by surprise.