Author Topic: Ammo box label. Load data card.  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Erief0g

Ammo box label. Load data card.
« on: October 06, 2019, 09:15:11 AM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qz7aLdtiOXu6swdWQGn1FfImDOylQT3w/view?usp=drivesdk

Posted on another forum I frequent. Ran out of load data cards after my last session loading up 700. Had to print some up on some really old resume paper I had. Thought since I needed some perhaps y'all would to.

I didn't see a way to upload it so hopefully the shareable link maintains the formatting. This should be the pdf version and I'll recheck once posted
Here to learn,and help if I can.
CZ SP01 Tactical decocker and  black and blue shadow 2. Wifes only CZ is her scorpion.

Offline George16

Re: Ammo box label. Load data card.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »
Thanks. I’ll never run out of these stuff again.

I’m going to try to print it on address labels so I can stick them on each ammo box.

Offline Erief0g

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 09:38:44 AM »
I was going to format them for the avery business card stock but I was able to get more on a sheet and zero cost. (More bullets)
I've got a paper cutter at work to make some clean cuts so I'll be good to go as well.
Avery also has sticker sheets bigger than address labels for a fair price.  They offer a template you just download and edit
CZ SP01 Tactical decocker and  black and blue shadow 2. Wifes only CZ is her scorpion.

Offline George16

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 10:03:33 AM »
I was going to format them for the avery business card stock but I was able to get more on a sheet and zero cost. (More bullets)
I've got a paper cutter at work to make some clean cuts so I'll be good to go as well.
Avery also has sticker sheets bigger than address labels for a fair price.  They offer a template you just download and edit

Do you happen to know the Avery number for the bigger address labels? I have the Avery 5260 which is 1” x 2 5/8”.

Hopefully these will be big enough for it. These are the address labels that go to the addressee.

Thanks again.

Offline Pat Minicucci

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »
Best labels to use are Avery's "Easy Peel" Address labels, #8162. Measurements are 1.33"X4.0". Nice to use on plastic ammo boxes because they stick well but then easily peel off when you are ready to recycle the box.

Offline Erief0g

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 10:46:39 AM »
Avery 5163 is a nice one.
2 x 4 inch
10 labels per sheet

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 04:42:15 PM »
I cut the empty primer box cardboard into 4 pieces and write my data on it and slip into either a box or a jug/can of reloads.  Same data I record in the log book.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

anything