Author Topic: FS: CZ Phantom 2018, Cajunized, milled for Deltapoint Pro, 9mm  (Read 1141 times)

Offline ClangClang

FS: CZ Phantom 2018, Cajunized, milled for Deltapoint Pro, 9mm
« on: December 03, 2019, 09:37:15 AM »
Sadly selling one of my favorite pistols I've ever owned. This is the finest example of a polymer framed competition/combat pistol I've ever had the pleasure of handling. The trigger, without exaggeration, has a better SA break than my CZ Custom Shadow Target.  I have taken several podium finishes at large matches with this pistol.  This thing RUNS.

Details:
- CZ Phantom 9mm, new model, purchased direct from CZ Custom, single owner
- Immediately sent to Primary Machine who did an impeccable job milling the slide for the Deltapoint Pro (2.5MOA dot, no flicker or issues of any sort)
- Cajun parts include Race Hammer and Short Reset Kit, plus full action job and polishing
- Magwell internally blended with 1000 grit sandpaper for smoother/faster reloads
- Trigger is incredible. SA breaks at 2 lbs 15oz on my cheapo Wheeler trigger gauge.
- Mainspring plug replaced with non-lanyard loop version
- Includes original hard case/paperwork/cleaning rod/backstraps and two 18 round OEM mags
- USPSA Carry Optics legal and I *believe* IDPA CO as well, but I don't know that rulebook as well
- Around $1400 worth of parts/work in this pistol along with a 3-4 month wait
- DeltaPoint Pro is the 2.5 MOA version and is included (but rear BUIS is already sold and not included)

Condition:
- Treated very well, very clean, minimal use, minimal dry fire. This was my 3rd line backup to 2 Shadows and used for scenarios where I wanted a lighter pistol (faster transitions, less fatigue, etc).
- Overall excellent. Only cosmetic blemishes are shiny spots on the sides of the DPP hood from a bit of dryfire holster rub. Faint hints of holster wear are visible along the edge of the slide.
- Round count is estimated to be under 1500 which should be obvious from the super clean, unpolished barrel seen below
- Pistol was used most recently to place 2nd overall in the September 2019 Zombie Run n Gun 10k biathlon/2 gun match (out of ~100 competitors)

Terms:
- $1050 shipped to your FFL or $999 local transaction in MD, adhering to all Federal/State transfer laws. Subtract $250 if you don't want the DPP.
- Payment via PPFF, Venmo, or Zelle
- Not looking for any trades

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 09:29:59 PM by ClangClang »

Offline foxmoorcz

Re: FS: CZ Phantom 2018, Cajunized, milled for Deltapoint Pro
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »
PM sent.

Offline ClangClang

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 06:02:38 AM »
Still available

Offline bversteegh

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 01:28:26 PM »
does the price include the Delta Point Optic?

Offline ClangClang

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 11:45:29 PM »
does the price include the Delta Point Optic?

It sure does. Only thing not included is the rear sight insert pictured with the DPP. That is already sold.

I would also sell the Phantom without the optic for $800 shipped/$750 local pickup.

Offline ltprodtorreyh

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 06:14:22 PM »
What caliber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ClangClang

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 09:31:14 PM »
What caliber

9mm. I edited the post to include that. It's also stamped on the slide in the photos.

Offline ClangClang

Re: FS: CZ Phantom 2018, Cajunized, milled for Deltapoint Pro, 9mm
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 01:46:14 AM »
Bump

anything