Author Topic: K2-45 Compacts are coming.  (Read 2121 times)

Offline moses the armenian

Re: K2-45 Compacts are coming.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 09:00:49 PM »
Is Sar USA going to bring the Kilinc 2000 Mega Pistol to the States ?

I hope they do , those are great guns !!

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 09:03:45 PM »
Yes they do, however the follower is a little different between the two and para mags won't lock the slide open when empty because the Sars follower has a taller ledge to engage the slide stop on the sars.

Is the only issue with the para ordnance magazines just not locking the slide open on the last round?

Other then that , will the para ordnance magazines feed reliably ?

That's the most important thing for me.  I have a bunch of mecgar p14 magazines , so if they feed reliably I could use them as range mags .

Thanks for the info and help !

Offline John A.

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »
Yes, the mags are identical.  Other than follower.

After leaving one of my mecgar p14 loaded for a while, the spring got all mushy and didn't want to feed anymore so I installed wolf +P springs in them.  But that is not the fault of the gun, or the mag but just a spring taking a set.

I emailed mecgar about it and they said they would send me a replacement spring and even took my mailing info, but they never did send me one.

Coincidentally, I have not bought any of their mags from them since they fibbed to me either. But the mag will work in the K245 just fine.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2019, 09:38:40 PM »

After leaving one of my mecgar p14 loaded for a while, the spring got all mushy and didn't want to feed anymore so I installed wolf +P springs in them.  But that is not the fault of the gun, or the mag but just a spring taking a set.

I emailed mecgar about it and they said they would send me a replacement spring and even took my mailing info, but they never did send me one.

Coincidentally, I have not bought any of their mags from them since they fibbed to me either. But the mag will work in the K245 just fine.

Thank you kind sir for the info!!!

As far as.p14 magazines and there Springs, taking a set seems to be an.issue with these double stack 45acp mags . I remember having to replace Springs in both factory as well as mecgar mags back when I shot my p14s alot .

Offline John A.

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 10:41:37 PM »
They sure haven't gotten any better.

I haven't had any problem since I changed to the +power wolf spring though.  I use that handgun as my primary grab around the house and that could have been B-A-D.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2019, 06:29:16 AM »

Thank you kind sir for the info!!!

As far as.p14 magazines and there Springs, taking a set seems to be an.issue with these double stack 45acp mags . I remember having to replace Springs in both factory as well as mecgar mags back when I shot my p14s alot .

Same here.  I'd thumb rounds out and part way through they'd stop rising to the feed lips.  I could smack it or shake it and the next round would pop up and I could resume thumbing the magazine empty.

The new +power springs fixed all that.
I stopped carrying the SIG 556R.  SIG changed models and couple/three times and stopped supporting it with parts.  So, I stopped supporting SIG.  Back to the tried/true AR15 Carbine.

Offline rabble_rouser

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2019, 05:02:22 PM »
Well I'll be. I just looked at their facebook page and saw the "Opelika Warehouse" comment, and their website shows an Auburn address.
Turns out their office is 15 minutes from my house, and I'm right on the border with Opelika! Now to find that warehouse.......

What's the scoop, did you find them?
"Never frighten a little man. He'll kill you." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 12:31:01 AM »
Following along for updates, these look really nice!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline mrcabinet

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2019, 04:10:05 PM »
Well I'll be. I just looked at their facebook page and saw the "Opelika Warehouse" comment, and their website shows an Auburn address.
Turns out their office is 15 minutes from my house, and I'm right on the border with Opelika! Now to find that warehouse.......

What's the scoop, did you find them?

The office, yes. It's pretty non-descript and low key, as I suspected it would be. It was after hours so it wasn't open but it did not look very inviting. I'm still on the lookout for the warehouse, lol.
No matter where you're going, there you are.

Offline PPS1980

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2019, 08:57:29 PM »
UPDATE: 

SAR USA by Sarsilmaz Jonathan Cable said "supposed to be stateside in the first quarter of 2020."
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

anything