Author Topic: vz58usa.com?  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Maxsr25

vz58usa.com?
« on: November 07, 2019, 09:43:46 AM »
Has anyone used vz58usa.com? I couldn't find a previous thread about the site. It looks like similar products to vz58rifle.com. Between the prices and the business address being a mailbox place, I'm a little hesitant to order from them.

Offline Toney56

Re: vz58usa.com?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 10:04:28 PM »
Great question, would like to hear some replies also.

Offline RSR

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 02:34:38 PM »
No, I haven't, and their aftermarket parts mostly appear to be from lower-end manufacturers.  And yes, their prices on those parts are absurd.

What specific items were you looking at? 

Their polymer mag prices aren't too bad.

Offline Maxsr25

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 12:37:05 PM »
I was mainly looking at the railed dust cover. I've been looking for one for quite a while. They seem to go out of stock pretty quickly or are exorbitantly priced. Corwin seems to get them sporadically at a reasonable price but then they're gone.

https://www.vz58usa.com/product/vz58-tactical-dust-cover-with-picatinny-rails/

wags68

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 04:02:48 PM »
I just purchased a folding adapter for the VZ58 from him on Gunbroker.  Quick shipping and great communication.  I will do a follow up when I get the folding adapter.

Offline CzechMF

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 05:43:27 PM »
Hey Guys,
Vac here founder of VZ58USA.com I dont really spend much time here but @wags68 mention this to me so I wanted to stop by and say hi.

We are custom shop (FFL importer and manufacturer) in Arizona.
Main focus is VZ58, we officially import parts from Czech Republic and Slovakia.
By officially I mean paying all the export fees in Europe and import fees in USA, which comes at the price.
We do more "tactical" stuff as you probably saw if you ever been on our site.

Anyway just wanted to say hi to fellow VZ58 lovers,
if you ever have any questions about anything hit me up. I will try to spend more time here.
Thank You
V.   

Offline vblue42

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 10:42:13 PM »
Resurrecting this thread. Surprising I haven’t seen hardly any info about this company in my Google searches but I just purchased an original Beech wood furniture rifle in black finish from them. They state they carry the same 5 year warranty as Czechpiont and it appears they get all of the parts from CSA and build the rifles here. The price was 1958.00 which is high compared to what we’ve been use to from Czechpiont but honestly I’m not sure that is too out of range with this climate we’re in. Even the Czechpiont rifles in the same configuration have been rising to near this amount last I looked. Anyway the rifle appears top notch and I am glad to have had an opportunity to finally be able to get a CSA rifle. Below is a pic of my rifle.

https://ibb.co/b57cjkd
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 10:46:19 PM by vblue42 »

Offline Chris279

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 11:19:50 AM »
I’ve purchased from them 3 times. Never an issue. Products as expected, shipping was quick as well as packaging and communication. Just my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything