Author Topic: Accu Shadow Safety options  (Read 1133 times)

Offline azlefty

Accu Shadow Safety options
« on: December 24, 2019, 11:40:05 AM »
Please advise what type of raised left side safeties are available to drop into the Sp 01 Accu Shadow. Will the extended safety shipped with the stock shadow 2 fit? Will Tactical Sport safeties fit? Does changing the left side safety affect any of the custom work done to the internal timing of the pistol?

Offline ejb1975

Re: Accu Shadow Safety options
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 01:52:07 PM »
S2 and TS safeties will not work on the 75b/SP-01,  S2/TS and 75 compacts have a wider frame.  You can fit a wide S2 style safety to the gun though.  The 2019 SP-01 shadow orange came from the factory with a S2 style wide safety.  The only place I was able to get them from was luckydelta.com and pay international shipping.  It was worth it though and I have bought 4.  It changes nothing and usually require little to no fitting but I’m sure you can find details in the gun smithing pages of the forum.
Pictured are three of the guns I have fit the to
97b(have to trim the shaft and eliminate right side safety.
75b SA
85b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mick-S

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 12:55:39 PM »
Here is the link to the safety ejb1975 talks about above. I've also purchase this.

https://www.luckydelta.com/shop/cz75-sp-01-shadow-orange-wide-safety-rechtshand/

Offline Tok36

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 04:46:30 PM »
Please advise what type of raised left side safeties are available to drop into the Sp 01 Accu Shadow. Will the extended safety shipped with the stock shadow 2 fit? Will Tactical Sport safeties fit? Does changing the left side safety affect any of the custom work done to the internal timing of the pistol?

Changing the left side safety lever may require fitting on the safety pad (located at the lever side of the safety lever shaft). The safety leg of the sear can also be fitted instead in this case. This fitting is required in some case to regain safety lever function.

The left side safety lever may also require fitting at the end of the left side safety lever shaft so that the end of the shaft fits into the right side safety lever hole tightly.

With the proper tools an knowledge fitting CZ 75 variant safety levers is quite doable for most home gunsmiths.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline MoRivera