Author Topic: Red dot for CZ P-10S  (Read 446 times)

Offline alskicz

Red dot for CZ P-10S
« on: November 18, 2019, 03:48:27 PM »
Hi Everyone -
I am purchasing a CZ P-10s Optics ready, any ideas as to a good red dot for this gun?

Thx very much

Offline Bossgobbler

Re: Red dot for CZ P-10S
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 04:00:23 PM »
For a carry gun RMR type 2 06 OR RMR type 2 07. For a range gun Deltapoint Pro

Offline no.vale.la.pena

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 09:05:13 PM »
For a carry gun RMR type 2 06 OR RMR type 2 07. For a range gun Deltapoint Pro

I would second the RMR type  2 statement for carry. Great experience with my RM07 with ~11K rds through it.  In the past, I've seen several instances of Dvor.com having them for as low as $450 shipped but I haven't been in the market for one for a year or two so hopefully that has dropped a bit.  At that price its not significantly more expensive in terms of total dollars than more budget options and you get the added bonus of great Trijicon warranty and customer service, making it well worth the extra $100-200 dollars, imho.

I've also heard good things from reputable people about the Holosun 508T Elite. 

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 06:26:19 AM »
From what I've read there are two very reliable (meaning very likely to keep working under rough/abusive treatment) pistol sized red dots.
The RMR from Trijicon and the Holoson 507C.

I have two RMR (DI models) in use.  No issues.

I have two DP Pros in use.  No issues as long as I change the batteries once a year.  I say in use but the guns they are on are seldom shot/carried these days.

I have one 507C but haven't put it on a gun yet.
I stopped carrying the SIG 556R.  SIG changed models and couple/three times and stopped supporting it with parts.  So, I stopped supporting SIG.  Back to the tried/true AR15 Carbine.

Offline Joe L

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 07:36:38 AM »
I have been very happy with two Holosun 507C sights, one on a P10F, one on a P10C.  I use the CZ Custom adapters instead of the factory ones, again, no problems.  But I am not shooting as many rounds/month now as I used to, so can't comment on reliability.  There are some videos here in the Day at the Range and in the Polymer CZ forums. 

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F