Author Topic: P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews  (Read 6992 times)

Offline BCC

P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews
« on: December 15, 2019, 04:43:30 PM »
Would love to hear some reviews--pros/cons--experiences with the P10 S. How many carry it EDC ??
I assume new 15rd mags will fit ??

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:53:46 PM by Wobbly »
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline BCC

Re: P10 S......what say you ??
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 09:01:39 PM »
Thought there would be a few owners here.... hmmm

[Mods have changed your thread title to express your intent more clearly]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:53:13 PM by Wobbly »
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline Vorvon46

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 11:20:23 PM »
Have a Holosun 507C on my P10S and I love it. Carry it appendix.

Offline Zechade

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 01:18:40 AM »
I recently purchased one and it fits the hand nicely. I haven't gotten to the range yet as the shop I bought it from seems to have taken it out and shot it, a lot. It was very dirty with noticable wear on the barrel and slide rails. It's a little disappointing as I was supposed to have been buying a new firearm. I shouldn't complain I guess it took forever to find one. I am rocking a holosun 407c as well. As soon as HBI have their blue triggers back in stock I plan on adding a flat face trigger and some blue +2 mag extensions.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 11:21:11 PM »
I would definitely complain - that is a used gun.

As for the gun itself, I have carried it a few times, no problem, great little gun. It's the first "subcompact" that fits my hand well, and it shoots like a much bigger pistol.

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 08:43:12 PM »
I’ve got around 700 rounds through mine I think.  I run mine with an Trijicon RMR red dot sight since about the 300 round mark.  The thing is a laser with that sight and this will eventually become the summer carry gun.  As mentioned up thread, it shoots like a bigger gun than it is.  I really don’t feel like I’m giving anything up as compared to my P10C in terms of shoot ability.  I like to run mine with the +2 mag extension making a 14+1 package in a very concealable form.

Offline BCC

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 08:56:24 PM »
I’ve got around 700 rounds through mine I think.  I run mine with an Trijicon RMR red dot sight since about the 300 round mark.  The thing is a laser with that sight and this will eventually become the summer carry gun.  As mentioned up thread, it shoots like a bigger gun than it is.  I really don’t feel like I’m giving anything up as compared to my P10C in terms of shoot ability.  I like to run mine with the +2 mag extension making a 14+1 package in a very concealable form.

Thanks for that.....so I assume the 15rd mags from the P10C don't fit this ???? That would suck !!!!
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline Joe L

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »
I have a P-10F, a P-10C, and a P-10S.  The S is my favorite, then the F, then the C.  The S is my favorite because it is the perfect size and fit for me for a carry gun, replacing a Kahr PM-40 which was smaller but no fun to shoot.  I have installed a CGW striker but that is about it.  I have a few videos on my YouTube channel but this one is the most surprising for a subcompact, at least to me. 

Full disclosure, I'm a bullseye shooter and have spent a lot of time perfecting my technique shooting various pistols at 100-200 yards.  This particular P-10S is as good mechanically as any of the other pistols.  The lockup mechanical design of the CZ polymer guns is excellent, and I've had match gun results from nearly every recent polymer gun from CZ I've bought or won (thank you CZ 2018 Xmas). 

If the P-10S feels good in your hands, and you like the striker design, then there is no reason to wait.  Mechanically, the guns are excellent in my opinion.   

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

Offline BCC

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2019, 11:42:42 AM »
I have a P-10F, a P-10C, and a P-10S.  The S is my favorite, then the F, then the C.  The S is my favorite because it is the perfect size and fit for me for a carry gun, replacing a Kahr PM-40 which was smaller but no fun to shoot.  I have installed a CGW striker but that is about it.  I have a few videos on my YouTube channel but this one is the most surprising for a subcompact, at least to me. 

Full disclosure, I'm a bullseye shooter and have spent a lot of time perfecting my technique shooting various pistols at 100-200 yards.  This particular P-10S is as good mechanically as any of the other pistols.  The lockup mechanical design of the CZ polymer guns is excellent, and I've had match gun results from nearly every recent polymer gun from CZ I've bought or won (thank you CZ 2018 Xmas). 

If the P-10S feels good in your hands, and you like the striker design, then there is no reason to wait.  Mechanically, the guns are excellent in my opinion.   

Joe

Thanks Joe.....pretty impressive stuff !!!!
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 06:02:17 PM »
I misplaced my windproof microphone for this video, but if you get past the wind noise, for a regular average shooter like me...MASSIVELY impressed. It will be riding with me tomorrow.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2019, 07:26:11 PM »
I recently purchased one and it fits the hand nicely. I haven't gotten to the range yet as the shop I bought it from seems to have taken it out and shot it, a lot. It was very dirty with noticable wear on the barrel and slide rails. It's a little disappointing as I was supposed to have been buying a new firearm. I shouldn't complain I guess it took forever to find one. I am rocking a holosun 407c as well. As soon as HBI have their blue triggers back in stock I plan on adding a flat face trigger and some blue +2 mag extensions.
A new gun that's dirty and supposedly shot a lot ???
I'd be bitchen alot. REALLY  ?
Regardless of how hard they are find I'd still be PO'ed to find out my supposedly new gun was used that's BS
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline Zechade

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 12:41:00 AM »
I emailed the seller last Wednesday and they still haven't responded. Not a lot more I could do at this point.

Offline Joe L

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2019, 08:27:51 AM »
I like ArmoredMan's video better than my own video!   :D :D :D
Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »

Thanks for that.....so I assume the 15rd mags from the P10C don't fit this ???? That would suck !!!!

The new P10C mags with the triple cuts fit.  Early P10C mags do not.

Offline BCC

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2019, 11:16:43 PM »

The new P10C mags with the triple cuts fit.  Early P10C mags do not.

Thanks for the help
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 10:24:16 AM by Wobbly »
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

anything