Author Topic: P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews  (Read 6999 times)

Offline Wobbly

• Administrator
  • Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
Re: P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2019, 10:27:48 AM »
I like ArmoredMan's video better than my own video!   :D :D :D
Joe

I liked the sound track better, but being ArmoredMan I was halfway expecting Celtic Woman to bust in with Christmas carols.

;D
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.

Offline mecenas

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2020, 04:49:42 AM »
I have two of them, one, European version which isn't optics ready and one OR. The one not OR is in Poland, where I shoot competitively (which is a requirement to have a license allowing you also to carry). They shoot into T2 targets at 25 meters (27 yards) and I the pistol is very accurate. It generally competes with P10C or CZ Shadows. I will be taking one of those targets to the gun show to see what American target is similar. Thus far I could not find the T2 targets in the US.
Both pistols are really great. With all that shooting I never had one, not one failure of any kind and with +1 or +2 extension it is really great.

Offline pooty

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2020, 10:57:01 AM »
With all that shooting I never had one, not one failure of any kind and with +1 or +2 extension it is really great.

What brand of magazine extensions?

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2020, 09:45:20 PM »
With all that shooting I never had one, not one failure of any kind and with +1 or +2 extension it is really great.

I’ve had good luck with the factory +2 extensions with my P10S.  Not a single failure in 700+ rounds, of which is probably 40% shot with the +2 factory mag extensions.

Offline BCC

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2020, 08:13:08 PM »

I’ve had good luck with the factory +2 extensions with my P10S.  Not a single failure in 700+ rounds, of which is probably 40% shot with the +2 factory mag extensions.
Talking the Greg Cote extensions ???
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline BCC

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 05:58:32 PM »
Got my own P10S now so I'll answer my own post !! Ran about 100 flawless rounds today and was very impressed right out of the box !! Very solid little shooter with nice solid slide to frame feel...excellent trigger with a short solid reset. I'm a fan of front night sight with blaclout rears, so stock sights seem a perfect fit..POA POI for me with these. Pretty flat shooting for it's size too. Only gripe is the grip texture which I'll fix with some granulated Talons right away.
One of my past favorites was Glock 26 but this S blows that away. I get more grip than the 26--AND...don't need to replace sights & trigger !!!  So far so good CZ...….
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 10:51:00 PM »
I just came home with a lightly used optics ready p10-s a few hours ago. When I push down on the slide its got some play between it and the frame. I dont remember my p-10c being like that. anything of concern? ill be shooting it sunday

Offline mecenas

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2020, 09:45:27 AM »
Factory +2 extensions work very well although they do not make the gun looking good. Hyve +3 looks and works great, although you may have a bit of a problem fitting that last round into the magazine. With time it should get easier

Offline Porcupine

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2020, 06:24:13 PM »
I just came home with a lightly used optics ready p10-s a few hours ago. When I push down on the slide its got some play between it and the frame. I dont remember my p-10c being like that. anything of concern? ill be shooting it sunday

I don't know, but I'm looking forward to your range report.

I've been very interested in a P 10S since they announced them.

Offline chief74

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2020, 10:53:23 AM »
I love my P10S it’s my EDC have around 1000 rounds through without a hiccup,I’m running a Trijicon RMR R06 on mine and couldn’t be happier. I put between 100 to 200 rounds through a week, I used a CHPWS plate on mine and it’s rock solid, I also have 2 P10C’s one slide milled by Jagerwerks and the other milled by CGW .
Dan Wesson CCO, Colt Gunsite,CZ P-01,Glock 19 G3,H&K P7M8,LMT Defender,Sig 556 Swat,Remington SPS Tactical,FAL

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2020, 12:57:43 PM »
sitting in the range parking lot....just put 250rds through this p-10s and had 4 failure to feeds and the slide would not lock back on last round on both mags 90% of the time. It was not me riding the slide stop as it did it shooting one handed as well. On an empty mag if i run the slide it locks back fine. Ammo was 124gr winchester fmj, 124gr speer good dot, and a handful of 147gr HST. .The previous owner had factory +2 CZ polymer extensions put on both mags. Other than those ussues it shoots amazing. Thoughts on what might be going on?

Offline BCC

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2020, 01:22:50 PM »
sitting in the range parking lot....just put 250rds through this p-10s and had 4 failure to feeds and the slide would not lock back on last round on both mags 90% of the time. It was not me riding the slide stop as it did it shooting one handed as well. On an empty mag if i run the slide it locks back fine. Ammo was 124gr winchester fmj, 124gr speer good dot, and a handful of 147gr HST. .The previous owner had factory +2 CZ polymer extensions put on both mags. Other than those ussues it shoots amazing. Thoughts on what might be going on?
Sorry to hear the issues. I'm not qualified to help with that. I will say I ran 2 mags with the +2 extensions and 1 stock mag without issue and went to slide lock on empty every time. I was running American Eagle 124gr. Think the slide lock was an issue with the C model, but hopefully those more knowledgeable can point you in the right direction !!
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2020, 05:01:28 PM »
just left range again, this time the slide locked bag on every single shot 95% of the time, made it 3 shots here and there,  with ammo in the mag on both me and another shooter. This was with both the extended mags and my 1 day old flush 12rd mag Something is deff wrong with the gun, purchased it third party off armslist so hopefully the cz warranty process wont be a problem

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2020, 08:38:00 PM »
freaking slide stop spring leg was under the lil ledge built in the slide stop arm, put it back on the ledge and shot another 200 flawless rounds....think its g2g now but ill see next outing

that said, that serrated trigger does a good number on my finger, going to need the smooth face HBI for sure once this thing proves itself a few more range trips

Offline BCC

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2020, 09:15:17 PM »
freaking slide stop spring leg was under the lil ledge built in the slide stop arm, put it back on the ledge and shot another 200 flawless rounds....think its g2g now but ill see next outing

that said, that serrated trigger does a good number on my finger, going to need the smooth face HBI for sure once this thing proves itself a few more range trips
Hope that takes care of it for ya !!! Trigger bothered me a little, but not sure I'll replace it .
Go shoot the heck out of it......
Glock 19
Glock 43
Glock 43x