Author Topic: P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews  (Read 6855 times)

Offline sublimeon24s

Re: P10 S.... Owner comments and reviews
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2020, 09:36:20 AM »
put another 200 flawless rounds through it since discovering the slide stop spring being out of place. Gun is 90% g2g in my mind now, one more range trip of 200-300 rounds and itll be 100%

Really wish this dam trigger guard was a hair larger. After 900 rounds in 3 days my finger is blistered and in a lot of pain. Its not trigger "bite" or "slap", and its not the serrations on the trigger...im just rubbing the trigger guard barely right at the break with the outer edge of my finger pad exactly where the blister is. . I think im going to have my Glock frame work guy just remove a little material from the inside of the trigger guard.

Offline Bbeefarm

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2020, 04:06:54 PM »
My Google-fu must be failing me.  I can't seem to find any P-10 S optics ready pistols available (95170 model).  Am I missing something?

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2020, 07:40:04 PM »
they seem to be sold out most places

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2020, 07:57:53 PM »
Seems to be a popular gun for good reason.
Let's go Brandon!

Offline Papagiorgio

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2020, 08:47:10 PM »
Hi all.  I’m not new to the forum but have been creeping for a little while now lol.  Long story short, but roughly 6 months ago I bought the S/Optics-Ready version.  I love it and it’s it my faithful EDC. It’s all stock besides the trigger.  The original one kept pinching in between the trigger and trigger guard.  So I put on the newer version HBI trigger without adding any of the springs provided.  It runs like a dream, and swapping the trigger solved the pinch.  The one thing I want to change is the rear blacked out iron sight.  I’ve been looking for night sights for the Optics Ready version but found nothing.  Anyone else have trouble finding rear nights sights??  Lastly, if anyone knows where I can get some tritium rears you’d be my hero! 

Thank you!
Brad

Offline Porcupine

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2020, 04:00:57 PM »
if you just want a rear to match the correct height of the orange ring / front night sight, CGW told me this is it to replace the rear on the OR S

https://cajungunworks.com/product/018-590-tritium-rear-sight-for-p10c/

If you want a full front and rear taller night sight set to co witness through an optic im not sure which ones.

Offline sublimeon24s

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2020, 06:49:18 PM »
absolutely in love with my S now

Offline mickey66

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2020, 10:09:10 PM »
put another 200 flawless rounds through it since discovering the slide stop spring being out of place. Gun is 90% g2g in my mind now, one more range trip of 200-300 rounds and itll be 100%

I really wish this dam trigger guard was a hair larger. After 900 rounds in 3 days, my finger is blistered and in a lot of pain. It's not trigger "bite" or "slap", and it's not the serrations on the trigger...im just rubbing the trigger guard barely right at the break with the outer edge of my finger pad exactly where the blister is. . I think im going to have my Glock frame work guy just remove a little material from the inside of the trigger guard.
I had this problem too around 100 rds my finger really started to hurt.  I bought a golf glove for my right hand....problem solved.

Offline Molonlabe5118

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2020, 11:15:08 PM »
I got a P10c last week and now I’m itching for a P10s. I love that it has a light rail as a SC. Something that always kept me from carrying a G26.

Offline mecenas

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2020, 09:15:01 PM »
Just installed 507c green dot on my P10S OR and tomorrow will try it at the range. It is the latest iteration of Holosun with the side battery access. With a aluminium adapter plate from 401 Industries and CZ USA set of BUIS it looks awsome. Will see tomorrow if it really is.

Offline mecenas

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2020, 03:17:57 PM »
Great combo - CZ P10S OR and Holosun 507C green dot. Yesterday at the range I sighted it at 25 yards. 507C has a three options for your dot, MOA 2 for a green dot or 32 MOA circle or a 2 MOA dot in 32 MOA circle This last option is great for sighting it for 25 yards since  32 MOA dot (32" at 100 yards) means an 8" circle at 25 yards. That is approximately the size of black on a standard rifle target. At the end I got a very precise green dot and 10 shots - all in black on a rifle target at 25 yards.
Could not be happier.