Author Topic: EVO Zhukov stock adapters  (Read 774 times)

Offline COJeff

EVO Zhukov stock adapters
« on: December 22, 2019, 05:54:10 PM »
What is the best adapter for my EVO that will accept a zhukov stock?

Offline sickmak90

Re: EVO Zhukov stock adapters
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 07:54:46 PM »
I have the HB industries and I like it a lot. You do have to remove the factory hinge from the stock but it looks a lot cleaner without the factory hinge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MarkS20

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 12:50:31 AM »
Do you find you get a better cheek weld with the Zhukov stock?

-- Mark

Offline sickmak90

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 09:12:41 AM »
To me it feels much better.

Offline John A.

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 09:34:13 AM »
I think the Zhukov stock looks better than the scar stock on a scorpion.

I have no idea how they feel while shooting them though.

I do have one Zhukov on an old AK and its' good on it, but I have no idea what they'd be like shooting on the scorpion or sight picture or whatever.
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline COJeff

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 11:17:47 PM »
I have the HB industries and I like it a lot. You do have to remove the factory hinge from the stock but it looks a lot cleaner without the factory hinge.

Looks like sold out.

Offline mikey38

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »
What is the best adapter for my EVO that will accept a zhukov stock?
I use the CZ Scorpion Adapter sold by CZ-USA. Simple to install and creates, with Magpul Zhukov stock, a very solid and stable platform. Big improvement for me over OEM setup.

Offline HBi

• HB Industries
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 11:55:47 PM »
Generally speaking, running the Zhukov-S stock on an Evo will raise your "cheek weld" by about 0.5" or 12-13mm. The ideal Evo Zhukov setup seems to be exactly what COJeff has pictured above: optic mounted on an AR type riser along with flip-up/BUIS if desired. If your personal preference on PCC/PDW type platforms is to float your eye/head behind your optic using the stock as a point of reference with your cheek, the Zhukov-S is a GREAT choice. Of course, mileage my vary based on shape of face/head, stance, etc... we have plenty of Evo customers running low mount optics or irons with Zhukov stocks instead of their factory stocks. But again, generally speaking, most seem to find the AR height optics and sight plane perfect for Evo Zhukov setups because it is just slightly higher.

Also...Right this second we are out of stock on our Evo Zhukov-S adapters, but we are in the process of making more. We machined some last week and send them to anodizing; that small batch *should* be in-stock within two weeks, and *should* hold over until the rest of the parts are finished being made. We suck for running out but are doing what we can to get them back in stock asap :-)

Offline AUG41

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 06:34:03 AM »
Thanks for this thread. I was considering getting another Scorpion to complement my Micro. I was going to go old set up because I liked the CZ irons but I did not like the stock wiggle. Seeing that the Magpul stocked versions lock up solidly is steering me to the new Magpul version. I can do without the better CZ sights since I plan on using a spare MRO I have laying around.

anything