Author Topic: *SOLD* CZ Customs Bull Shadow Optics Ready SAO! *Sold*  (Read 659 times)

Offline EPEEIST

*SOLD* CZ Customs Bull Shadow Optics Ready SAO! *Sold*
« on: December 29, 2019, 01:02:44 PM »
This is a CZ Customs gun, factory cut for an RMR an with an incredible single action trigger. It's a thoroughbred gun and is one of those that you just about have to handle to believe. It comes with box, two mags with Taran Tactical extended plates and all the original paperwork and test target from CZ Customs. Insanely accurate, wonderfully balanced and ready to run in Carry Optics or ESP class. Price is without the DPP, I will include it for an extra $225.

I have shot this gun for about 1500 flawless rounds, cleaned and lubed after every range trip and generally babied. It is an absolute tack driver, even reliably making hits at 100 yards on a man silhouette. You will likely never see another one of these come across the board, so don't let this one slip away!

CZ Customs Bull Shadow: $1600
Taran base plates and springs: $60
RMR cuts: $220
Single action trigger and trigger job with 2lb break: $280
Delta Point Pro: $385
Total cost: $2545.00

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:31:15 PM by EPEEIST »

Offline EPEEIST

Re: CZ Customs Bull Shadow Optics Ready SAO! $1800
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 04:48:03 PM »
Still available!

Offline EPEEIST

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 05:58:18 PM »
Bump

Offline Czgunsalot

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 09:47:36 AM »
This has a dpp on it what do you mean rmr cut

Offline EPEEIST

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 11:26:22 AM »
This has a dpp on it what do you mean rmr cut
I probably could have worded that better.  RMR stands for Ruggidized Micro Reflex sight.  Trijicon, Leupold, Sig, etc all make RMR's.  Trjicon just calls their's the RMR Type 1, type 2, etc.  I think they even at one point filed a copyright on RMR and tried to basically own the verbiage around reflex sights.  I tend to say RMR as opposed to RDS as there are a couple ways to project the dot in an RDS, so and RDS may not be a reflex style. 

The cool thing about CZC's dot cut as opposed to having a machine shop mill it, is they have mounting plates.  So you for example on the gun above you have the CZC optics mounting cut and it currently has a DPP plate on it.  You can mount whatever dot you like, you just swap out plates if it does not have the same bolt pattern as the DPP.  Kind of like the Glock MOS system, or the FN slide system.  Nice and versatile, and you can just upgrade as the state of the art changes. 

Below is a link to the CZC system.  Its a very good way to mill your CZ for a dot, and you can even change back to irons if you like.  https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/red-dot-mounting/cz-custom-rds-plate-system.html
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 11:54:22 AM by EPEEIST »

Offline EPEEIST

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 12:30:49 PM »
Sold, thanks for the interest!