Author Topic: SRO on a Tanfoglio Stock III  (Read 193 times)

Offline Wheeled and Well Armed

SRO on a Tanfoglio Stock III
« on: December 29, 2019, 02:05:10 PM »
I bought a CZ Shadow 2 and Tanfoglio Witness Stock3 and kept everything original but polished all the lower parts shot 1000 rounds polished everything again and shot another 1000 rounds both triggers are below 3lbs. The triggers are both great. But the provided sights on the Stock3 were black front and back. The Stock3 is adjustable rear, where the Shadow2 is fiber on the front and always shot better.

I had Patriot Defense mill the slide as low as possible. I lost the rear sight for the SRO. I didn't pay the extra $20 to keep the firing pin block working and didn't opt for the lightening cuts on the front. I haven't weighed it. I only plink around and do a little GADPA indoor competition.

I took a picture left and right of the SRO to show how deep they milled. A stock photo of a Glock and M&P and how high the MOS sits.

I zeroed it at 10 yards and shot 17 rounds and then shot 50 rounds at 25 yards. Both were elbows on the bench, I'm in a wheelchair. Both were shot with shot timer with average of .71 and .79 second average.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Earl Keese

Re: SRO on a Tanfoglio Stock III
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 04:28:23 PM »
Looks nice, it's definitely sunk in there!

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
Re: SRO on a Tanfoglio Stock III
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 02:35:56 PM »
Very very Interesting!  8)  Enjoy!  :)
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

anything