Author Topic: I think I want a RAMI  (Read 1418 times)

Offline John54

Re: I think I want a RAMI
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 08:13:04 AM »
Thank all of you for a great thread. I have been looking at a Rami for concealed carry and had the same questions about the grip. I just came back from the range after shooting a Sig P 365. I could shoot it just fine but did not like the narrow flat grips. I love my cz 75 sp 01 and have convinced myself this would be the answer. Thanks again

Offline Oldbear

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2020, 07:40:42 PM »
Had a SIG 365, nice pistol but I swapped for a RAMI and never looked back.  Rami is just a rock solid pistol and I feel a lot safer carrying it EDC than a pistol with a light trigger and no safety.  The RAMI in the “decocked” position calls for a nice long pull before going bang, like a good DA revolver.   For a weapon carried each and every day, to be used “under stress” this seems to me to be a safer alternative.   Since getting the RAMI I also got rid of my 938 (cocked and locked).    With the way the lil CZ performsi no longer used the SA SIG.    My son loves the little SIGs and had an original and a XL, however his EDC is a P01....

Offline tdogg

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 02:27:30 PM »
I think I want a RAMI for Conceal Carry but I have a hard time finding one around here to handle. I can't even find a CZ 75 compact around here to handle I have a CZ-75 BD right now. Does anyone happen to have any size comparisons between the two? Specifically the grip width?

Are there maybe more mainstream guns are similar to the RAMI that I can maybe go handle instead?

Check out this thread:

https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=105545.msg823084#msg823084

I posted side by side pictures of the rami vs P01.  It's a chunky little pistol but I can comfortably carry it IWB at 4 oclock.

Cheers,
Toby