Author Topic: Cool Hand G10 grips on a Shadow 2 urban grey.  (Read 421 times)

Offline Rmach

Cool Hand G10 grips on a Shadow 2 urban grey.
« on: January 03, 2020, 01:40:05 PM »
I did not like the look of the black aluminum grips on the urban grey S2, but I never saw anything else that looked better and felt better to me, until now.  I had these Cool Hand OPS texture grey/black grips on my polished stainless 75 that is sitting on my table. I went to the range yesterday with my urban grey S2 and had that sitting next to the 75 on the table.  It then dawned on me that those G10 grips would probably look and feel great on the S2. Yep, I think they look pretty darn good and feel great on the S2. Just thought I would share this.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 09:59:44 AM by Rmach »
CZ Shadow 2 Orange, CZ Shadow Orange (Aussie model), S2 urban gray, S2 black and blue, 3 polished stainless 75b's and a black 75b all with MCARBO kits and front Dawson FO.

Offline Tanners Owner

Re: Cool Hand G10 grips on a Shadow 2 urban grey.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 07:37:52 PM »
Looks great. Thanks for sharing
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline Chils

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 07:39:10 PM »
I did not like the look of the black aluminum grips on the urban grey S2, but I never saw anything else that looked better and felt better to me, until now.  I had these Cool Hand OPS texture grey/black grips on my polished stainless 75 that is sitting on my table. I went to the range yesterday with my urban grey S2 and had that sitting next to the 75 on the table.  It then dawned on me that those G10 grips would probably look and feel great on the S2. Yep, I think they look pretty darn good and feel great on the S2. Just thought I would share this.

Looks great on it. Works well with the UG finish. I put Cool Hands grips on my SP01 TTB and like them pretty well.

Offline ZanderMan

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 08:05:50 PM »
I put the sunburst grips on my UG 75B
Used to own a CZ Jawa...

Offline Rmach

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »
Today, I received my second set of Cool Hand G10 OPS texture grips. I borrowed the first set from my polished stainless 75, so this new set was installed on the S2.  Those sunburst patterns look nice too.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 10:31:53 AM by Rmach »
CZ Shadow 2 Orange, CZ Shadow Orange (Aussie model), S2 urban gray, S2 black and blue, 3 polished stainless 75b's and a black 75b all with MCARBO kits and front Dawson FO.

Offline Rmach

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 09:51:07 PM »
My third set of Cool Hand G-10 grips.  I guess you can see I really like them:

anything