CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CZ Polymer Pistols: P10, P-07, P-09

P-10c Ejector

(1/12) > >>

PCTShoe:
I just got my first p-10 today and after stripping it down, I noticed the ejector might be bent.  I've seen this issue in the past while I was researching this gun.  The gen 1's might have had over insertion problems?  It appears to be pushed up like a ski jump. Anyhow, I wanted to upload some pics to see if you guys think this is how the part comes normally, or it was bent from the factory.  Thanks.

Holy crap.  I have to resize these pics.  Be right back

SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM:
Have you actually fired the gun yet? If not go shoot it and report back on how it operates. There have been some issues with early guns but I don't recall anyone complaining about ejector issues. If you take the time to research tuning you'll find ejectors can to bent or machined to configurations which give a desired and reliable ejection pattern.

monty_d_33:
Here’s my P10F...

PCTShoe:

--- Quote from: SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM on January 09, 2020, 06:25:35 PM ---Have you actually fired the gun yet? If not go shoot it and report back on how it operates. There have been some issues with early guns but I don't recall anyone complaining about ejector issues. If you take the time to research tuning you'll find ejectors can to bent or machined to configurations which give a desired and reliable ejection pattern.

--- End quote ---

I haven't shot it yet.  Just wondered if I should be calling cz to get a replacement.  The slide stop bar makes contact with it with a magazine inserted.  I figured I could file a notch in the bar to keep this from getting worse or ever happening in the first place.

PCTShoe:

--- Quote from: monty_d_33 on January 09, 2020, 06:39:04 PM ---Here’s my P10F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Yours looks straight.  I think mine got mangled before I received it.  Thanks for the pic.  I googled pics of the parts but couldn't find any.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version