Author Topic: P-10c Ejector  (Read 872 times)

Offline Willwrk4gunz

• Working class family man
Re: P-10c Ejector
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2020, 08:33:58 PM »
I have gen 1.5 SR model and my ejector is ramping upwards too. I fired 200 rds  thru it but I wasn’t  looking at the ejection pattern either.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 04:21:51 PM by Wobbly, Reason: Mods fixed photo »

Offline PCTShoe

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 05:06:26 PM »
OP here.

I called in to CZ and the rep thinks it was bent after showing him the pics. I also noticed a gouge in the slide that seems to be from the ejector being forced upwards into it.  He sent me a form to return it.  I'll update this post with pics when the new one arrives.

Offline Proguide

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 11:48:40 PM »
Are we sure it’s not a design change due to the previous contact with rounds being loaded. I have one of the first gen’s and it’s straight as can be.

I ordered an extra rear insert a year ago or so and it came with the “upswept” ejector. I too thought it was odd. Either it was meant to be that way or I got a defect straight from the motherland.

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2020, 08:19:48 AM »
Are we sure it’s not a design change due to the previous contact with rounds being loaded. I have one of the first gen’s and it’s straight as can be.

I ordered an extra rear insert a year ago or so and it came with the “upswept” ejector. I too thought it was odd. Either it was meant to be that way or I got a defect straight from the motherland.

Mine was sent to CZ last week for a look.  I'll post up the results when I find out.

Offline Proguide

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2020, 10:09:32 AM »
Perfect !

Offline Proguide

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 11:03:31 PM »
Do we have an update on this ?

Offline Togmaster

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2020, 08:27:03 AM »
Do we have an update on this ?

At CZ for 2 weeks now and they haven't looked at it yet. They have told me it will be 4-6 week turn around for repairs. A nice thing about CZ service is that they send you an email update once a week to let you know the status of your repair.

Offline Superiorduper

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2020, 03:13:32 PM »
Interesting thread, I just looked at mine and it is bent, I think? Unless it’s supposed to be that way? This is after more than 10k rounds(I stopped counting). Haven’t had any failures to eject, every once in awhile I’ve had a casing come up and trickle over my head, but I think that usually happens late in the day after 500+ rounds and my grip begins to slack? Idk. I apologize for the large photos, I tried to resize them >:(

Offline earlan357

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2020, 04:08:07 PM »
I replaced mine after it snapped off mid-match.  The top of the replacement is perfectly flat.  I filed off the lower portion of the leg that was contacting the top round and feed lip.  Since the front face is angled and longest at the top, removing the bottom half doesn't change the contact point of the ejector leg with the brass, so ejection remains the same.  It's no thinner than the narrowest part near the base so it isn't any weaker or more prone to snapping/bending.  Factory is on the left.  I did this back in November and the leg is still straight.

Offline Superiorduper

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2020, 04:12:51 PM »
I replaced mine after it snapped off mid-match.  The top of the replacement is perfectly flat.  I filed off the lower portion of the leg that was contacting the top round and feed lip.  Since the front face is angled and longest at the top, removing the bottom half doesn't change the contact point of the ejector leg with the brass, so ejection remains the same.  It's no thinner than the narrowest part near the base so it isn't any weaker or more prone to snapping/bending.  Factory is on the left.  I did this back in November and the leg is still straight.

Thank you for the clarification, and the photos. Soo what now, I feel like after already being bent it’s been weakened, is it worth bending mine back and do a little filing or just get a new one?