Author Topic: P 07 Short Reset Trigger  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Porcupine

P 07 Short Reset Trigger
« on: January 17, 2020, 08:31:12 AM »
I've been looking for more information on the SRT for the P 07.

I really like my '07 and have been carrying it for about a year now. It's well broken in and the trigger is quite good just from use-BUT...I absolutely love the short reset and reduced reach on my Sig P226.

Will the SRT for the P 07 make the trigger 226(ish) in reset and reach, or is the the change less dramatic?

Offline FALer

Re: P 07 Short Reset Trigger
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 03:03:38 PM »
I've got the Sig Short reset in all of my Sigs, I also have a Cajun works SRT in my P07. I feel like the Sigs reset in a shorter distance but I'm happy with my P07's SRT. What I want is a Gray Guns dual adjustable trigger for the CZ P07/P09.

Offline Porcupine

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 09:41:42 PM »
Gray Guns?

Ohhhhh am I about to run down a rabbit hole?  :D

Thanks for the info on the SRT. I might try it out.

Offline FALer

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 11:16:15 PM »
Yeah, like I said the reset is shorter on the Sig, but what I didn't say before was, with the Sig (P229) once you hit the point where the trigger resets you are right at the "wall" where you can break another shot. That's a Gray Guns Dual adjustable in that one.

With the Cajun SRT in my P07, the trigger has to come out further to reset, but not much further and it is a definite improvement over stock. But, once it resets you still have to bring the trigger back some before you hit the "wall". I think that is "take up" but I'm not the guy for trigger terminology. That is something that Cajun or someone could potentially fix with an adjustable trigger. Maybe, who knows.

Offline Porcupine

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 09:46:54 AM »
I think I'll get around to trying one this spring based on your description.

It's a daily carry gun, so I'm not looking to get too exotic with it. The trigger has become quite good from use already.

Thank you for your assessment!