Author Topic: Any easy Cajun part recommendations to install into the SP-01 Tactical?  (Read 375 times)

Offline Irontoro

I plan to get the 22 Hammer Spring Plug for my SP01 tactical so I can use TTI extension plates. Would you recommend any other parts that are quite easy to install? I don’t want to only buy a $10 item from Cajun. I’m no gunsmith but I do have patience. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bonj

Re: Any easy Cajun part recommendations to install into the SP-01 Tactical?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 05:38:19 PM »
I bought the CGW:75585 trigger $42, TR-PIN $13 and RP-TRS $7 (not required but recommended)
and had them installed by my local gunsmith for $50.

Online Tok36

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 06:18:10 PM »
15# hammer spring may be an option. I believe that it is a bit lighter than the factory spring. Recoil spring might be an option as well depending on your use and ammo.

I would replace the Firing Pin Retaining Pin with the CGW replacement as well. While replacing this is is not hard it dose require knocking out the factory pin and installing the replacement.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Irontoro

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 04:16:59 AM »
15# hammer spring may be an option. I believe that it is a bit lighter than the factory spring. Recoil spring might be an option as well depending on your use and ammo.

I would replace the Firing Pin Retaining Pin with the CGW replacement as well. While replacing this is is not hard it dose require knocking out the factory pin and installing the replacement.
Thanks for the feedback, I will have to check that out!

Offline Irontoro

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 08:36:41 PM »

Yeah currently I am thinking of getting 3 things on my first purchase with CGW. I am getting the Spring Plug, Stainless Steel Guide Rod, and a recoil spring. For the recoil spring, which pound should I get for the recoil spring? I exclusively use Sellier and Bellot 124 Grain for the range, and use Federal HST 124 Grain for self defense. Any feedback will be appreciated, and thanks for the recommendations.